Zeta Jones washes her hair in fish eggs

I would use it if I could afford $500 for the treatment. There is already deep conditioners on the market that contain placentas.

Well, it must be working because she does have fantabulous hair.

Couldn't a regular person just squirt a little Omega 3 oil out of a capsule into their regular conditioner for a treatment?

Couldn't a regular person just squirt a little Omega 3 oil out of a capsule into their regular conditioner for a treatment?
That sounds like the most sensible thing to do.:D

They could txsvicki but it wouldnt be as expensive and exotic that way:)

I can't imagine spending $500 to wash my hair. I think that even if I had that kind of money, it would be better spent elsewhere.

The Omega 3 capsule is a great idea....but at least it says the treatment CZJ uses doesn't smell...ugh at the thought if it did!!!

I just imagined an ultra-flamboyant middle aged male gutting a female fish and squeezing the roe right onto Ms. Jone's forehead. Yum.

I just imagined an ultra-flamboyant middle aged male gutting a female fish and squeezing the roe right onto Ms. Jone's forehead. Yum.

LOL. He doesn't looking like the fishing type.

I can't imagine spending $500 to wash my hair. I think that even if I had that kind of money, it would be better spent elsewhere.
Thats my opinion to Mr.E

Beers cheaper and so is vinegar, or an old favourite sunlight soap.

Sunlight is also good for getting rid of fleas... that is, if you are a cat. Oh, wait, scratch that. Sunlight dishwashing liquid is good for removing fleas... if you are a cat. Duh on me, Sunlight soap is a different product. LoL

Kim Basinger used to say that she only washed her hair in Evian water... and I remember when beer shampoo was a huge thing in the late 70's. Evian has nothing of importance in it, but I do know it was protein from the beer that was the selling point... guess that is the same thing with using eggs on the hair. Mind you... hair is dead... putting eggs on it will have no lasting affect.

ETA: oh wait... FISH eggs... she is putting fish eggs on her hair. You know you have too much money when you are putting caviar on your hair... wouldn't want to be around her on a warm day. :)

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. There are plenty of excellent shampoos and conditioners on the market. I get tired of "prima donas"; totally self centered.

Doesn't she know fish are being "fished out of the sea"? We should eat fish for health, but only ones that are not getting "scarce".

Caviar should be eaten, it's a delicacy, not used to wash down the sink. And $500.00. Good grief. Why don't you give it to charity? If she want to eat octopus or squid caviar; fine with me. LOL

She's gorgeous but seems kind of self indulgent to me.

I use Goldwell products, but there are lots of good ones. With a little color or highlighting hair can look great. I just wash mine, put on a little conditioner, let it dry naturally (it's naturally wavy), or blow dry it if I want it straighter. Takes me about half an hour.

I'm fairly amazed anyone would spend 500 to have their hair hosed down.

I always hear people say if they had millions and millions, they wouldn't know what to do with it. I know what I'd do and it doesn't involve this silly stuff.

Its the life styles of the rich and famous I guess....too much money in the wrong hands often leads to waste.

If I had the money that she did, I would most certainly be a bit self indulgent and if that meant spending $500 on a hair treatment, well then so be it.

Sure I would give some away to charity, invest some, help out family members and set my children up for life......but I would most certainly have an occasional bout of self-indulgence and buy what "regular folks" (like me) would call stupid, prima-donna-ish or whatever. To each his own. I don't see anything wrong with making an expensive purchase of something simply to make you happy that others may deem ridiculous. I wouldn't be hard pressed to say that I think the majority of people would make purchases of what others would consider wasteful, whether we want to admit it or not. I guarantee you that when you have millions and millions and millions of dollars, $500 isn't like $500 to you and me.....it's more like what $5 is to us.

You can't take it with you...

Each to their own as you said Eleven, but I could have a zillion dollars and I still wouldnt pay to have someone put fish eggs on my head.........I would pay good money to be able to bathe in melted chocolate though:D

Each to their own as you said Eleven, but I could have a zillion dollars and I still wouldnt pay to have someone put fish eggs on my head.........I would pay good money to be able to bathe in melted chocolate though:D

LOL....now being bathed in melted chocolate (mmm) sounds absolutely delightful!:woohoo: Sign me up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back