AZ - Brianna Wood, 22, murdered in her Phoenix home, 4 July 2007

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/13643425/detail.html

PHOENIX -- The family of a Phoenix woman whose body was found in the back of her boyfriend's vehicle after he was pulled over in Mexico on a speeding violation said he was high on crack when he allegedly cut her throat in front of her two children on July 4.Mexican authorities handed over Ryan Chronis, 24, to Phoenix police Saturday night in connection with the death of his girlfriend, Brianna Wood, 22, at her Phoenix condominium, Detective Bob Ragsdale of the Phoenix Police Department said. He was booked on charges of second-degree murder.A Sonora, Mexico, police officer who stopped Chronis near Puerto Peñasco late Thursday or early Friday spotted a blood-stained sheet in the rear of the vehicle, arrested him and notified Phoenix police, according to Ragsdale.

Family members told Phoenix TV station KPHO that Wood had been helping Chronis kick a drug habit at the time of her death. They said Chronis confessed to authorities that he slashed her throat because he was high on drugs."She wanted to help him," Randy Wood, the victim's father, said. "Brianna always wanted to help other people instead of herself and it cost her her life."He went on to say that his daughter was a beautiful and dedicated mother whose life was stolen."This loss has devastated the lives of our family," Woods said."The long-term effects on her two children have yet to be fully determined," Wood said. "The impact of seeing their mother's death in front of them will not be known for years to come."Neighbors Find Children Unattended

On Wednesday, condo residents lounging at the pool noticed the woman's two boys on the balcony."Neighbors noticed the children wandering around unsupervised," Ragsdale said.They called police."We couldn't find a family member, relative or guardian," Ragsdale said.Family members reported Wood missing a short time later. The boys were placed with Child Protective Services.Family members said Wood's body was being returned from Mexico to family members.Friends and neighbors of the slain woman placed a memorial over the weekend outside the condo she was renting.Phoenix police detectives said Chronis was extradicted to Phoenix with help from the U.S. Marshal's Office Mexican Investigative Liaison Unit.

moz-screenshot.jpg

How horrible for the children to see this! I'm glad the neighbors found them when they did.

Better yet, I am thankful that the did not kill the kids also and that they were found safe.

Better yet, I am thankful that the did not kill the kids also and that they were found safe.

I am very thankful for that....it could have been a triple murder.

Sad that the childern had to witness such a horrible thing happen to their mother, and sadder yet that their mother is now gone... but I am happy that atleast this scum didn't PHYSICALLY harm them.

WHAT?@q?@?$??
Another boyfriend kills his girlfriend???? I literally have no comment.

This is what the myspace page says:

FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND BY THE NAME OF BRIANNA NICOLE WOOD, THAT I WOULD NOT GIVE UP FOR ANYONE IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU BUT I AM DELICIOUSLY TAKEN!!!!!!! ALSO, IF ANY OF MY BACKSTABBING FRIENDS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, I WILL ****IN SMASH YOU. DO YOU ****IN HEAR ME YOU ****IN *advertiser censored*. DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO SLIT YOUR THROAT AFTER I HAVE KNOWN YOU SO LONG!!!!!

Yeah, he's classy :loser: :rolleyes: What a freak.

GRRRRR! Another crackhead creep!! It wasn't the drugs...it was his own gutless cruelty. Glad they caught him at least.

Those poor, poor babies. Breaks my heart.

Ryan Chronis

Agency Institution: ASPC - Eyman
Admission Date: 01/08/2010

Offense: 2nd Degree Murder
Maximum Term: 22 years
Flat Maximum Date: 06/30/2029

Offense: Child Abuse
Maximum Term: 3 years 9 months
Flat Maximum Date: 03/30/2033
Maximum Expiration Date: 09/16/2032

Offense: Child Abuse
Maximum Term: 3 years 9 months
Flat Maximum Date: 06/16/2036
Maximum Expiration Date: 12/17/2035

Not sure what the difference in the dates is. Another portion of the record shows the expiration date as 01/17/2040, but doesn't really give an explanation for it. It looks like an additional 3 year 9 month sentence, but it doesn't list a charge connected with the extention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back