NY - 2 yr old sexually attacked by Pitbull, Tonawanda

There is NO WAY that dog had sex with that little boy.
Nope, nada, no how.

Did someone-a human being- in the home do this and blame it on the dog?

I remember the case a few months ago about a woman who said her dog bit her infant son's genitals. Come to find out it was the birth person-who doesn't deserve to called a mom-who attacked and forever harmed her son. :(

Does this mean the dog has to register as a sex offender?

Seriously though, this is right down the road from me. That's messed up. Dogs do hump things, but I wouldn't categorize it as a sex crime.

Does this mean the dog has to register as a sex offender?

Seriously though, this is right down the road from me. That's messed up. Dogs do hump things, but I wouldn't categorize it as a sex crime.

Hump yes...........have intercourse with humans? I'm still saying no.

From the articles it sounds like there were multiple witnesses, including the neighbors. There was also an expert who had investigated five other incidences such as this one.

Add that to my list of reasons to NOT get a pitbull. :bang:

Hump yes...........have intercourse with humans? I'm still saying no.
Are you very familiar with pitbulls? Why are you so sure they wouldn't *rape a human?

*I am sorry, I cannot even consider the accusation as "just having intercourse" when a child is involved.:sick:

I don't think so...that's my first reaction. Wouldn't a 2 year old be in a diaper? Did they let the child run around butt nekkid all day?

I don't think so...that's my first reaction. Wouldn't a 2 year old be in a diaper? Did they let the child run around butt nekkid all day?
I wondered about the diaper, too. (Maybe they were doing "natural potty training"??) :waitasec:

Something about this doesn't sound right to me either. Was there a female dog in heat in the home that could have gotten her scent on the child? And, I wondered about the child having on a diaper plus probably other clothing. How did the dog get those items off to have access to this child before the Mother could have come running to his rescue? I need to know more...something just isn't making sense about this. That poor little child. I have a two year old grandson and I just cannot imagine. Bless his heart.

Did anyone listen to the interview that is posted on the top of the article on the WBEN link? It was pretty graphic, but still leaves so many unanswered questions. My heart goes out to that little boy!

Did anyone listen to the interview that is posted on the top of the article on the WBEN link? It was pretty graphic, but still leaves so many unanswered questions. My heart goes out to that little boy!

Yes, I just listened to it and it was indeed graphic. It is true that dogs will "lock" themselves together when breeding. The child was dragged by the dog, meaning the dog was "locked" in him. The family willingly gave up the dog and they don't want it back. Very strange indeed, but may be true after listening to the interview, but I still have my doubts. Prayers to the little boy.

Good Lord - the news that I have read today!!! I am in the process of trying to settle my stomach after reading the story about the young boy being forced to have sex with his Mother while she is being gang raped, and now I read about a pitbull raping a little boy!

There is NO WAY that dog had sex with that little boy.
Nope, nada, no how.

Did someone-a human being- in the home do this and blame it on the dog?

I remember the case a few months ago about a woman who said her dog bit her infant son's genitials. Come to find out it was the birth person-who doesn't deserve to called a mom-who attacked and forever harmed her son. :(

I agree! i dont think so! no way no how!

:eek: ..I think Ive heard it all now......I cant read the article but could someone tell me if the little boy was left unattended with the pitty.

:eek: ..I think Ive heard it all now......I cant read the article but could someone tell me if the little boy was left unattended with the pitty.

The above link didn't say where the mom was. I copied/pasted this for you. The mother was apparently somewhere in the house.

"The initial assault happened inside the family residence and the dog became frightened when the mother screamed," said Det. Capt. Larry Eggert, with the Lockport Police Dept.
The child's mother watched as the child was taken outside, dragged by the dog. Neighbors rescued the child outdoors.

Hmm, not so sure. When dogs get locked together it's really the female that has to "release" correct? I can't see the child clamping down and holding on like female dogs do. It's true the male dog has points of swelling but it takes two to get locked.

It does seem suspicious and it seems as though we're not the only ones questioning, since they are doing a DNA test.

You wouldn't be able to stop me from killing that dog if I'd seen something like that.

I love dogs - I don't like vicious out-of-control ones and think the need killin'!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back