Madeleine Thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SieSie

Reaction score
Am I blind?? I can't seem to find the Madeleine McCann thread....

I've heard it reported that Portugal is one of the poorest countries in the EU and quite possibly doesn't have the money it needs to conduct an investigation of the sort that most of us are familiar with. So you would think that the money in the Madeleine fund would come in very handy for hiring private investigators and professionals to go over any evidence they've collected. The more eyes, ears and hands, the more likely to find out what happened to this little girl.

I've heard it reported that Portugal is one of the poorest countries in the EU and quite possibly doesn't have the money it needs to conduct an investigation of the sort that most of us are familiar with.

Interesting. That would seem to explain the disinterest by the locals in helping/searching/finding/crying out for a resolution to this case. Also explains the large gates and cameras at the entrance to the main gate, it looked like an enclave but was so deceiving because anyone could drive right up to the outside of the McCann's apartment and be gone in seconds. IF it was a stranger abduction.

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 68 - 10/07/2007

Kate and I both managed early morning runs today- it is definitely the time of day to it with the high temperatures in the middle of summer. Getting some aerobic exercise certainly helps us feel better physically and psychologically which helps maintain our positive attitude.

The investigation into Madelienes disapperance remains very active and we note that the Portuguese police are conducting a series of interviews today and tomorrow

I've heard it reported that Portugal is one of the poorest countries in the EU and quite possibly doesn't have the money it needs to conduct an investigation of the sort that most of us are familiar with. So you would think that the money in the Madeleine fund would come in very handy for hiring private investigators and professionals to go over any evidence they've collected. The more eyes, ears and hands, the more likely to find out what happened to this little girl.

PT still has the resourses of the Brit LE,Scotland Yard, Europol and Interpol at their service upon request.

But I agree,I hope they have hired an experienced, brillient team of PIs.

I thinkthe PJ is getting lots of pressure to bring this to a resolution and I just hope it doesn't resolve into the same ending as the previous missing child's case there with the PT LE involvement .:eek:

What I hope is that innocent people don't get roped in and charged with a crime they had nothing to do with. Abduction or disappearance, tons of people questioned but not charged, so-called crooked cops- nothing fits.

I am so happy for the McCanns, being able to manage their morning runs, and feeling better psychologically, while their precious four-year-old daughter, whom they left unsupervised and unprotected, is probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

Bully for them!

you said Shazza which warrants an apology.

Not sure at all why the entire thread was pulled. Not sure why my last post on the new thread - which questioned why the thread was pulled - was, itself, pulled almost immediately after posting it.

Is this forum heavily censored? I did not read anything at all in the terms of service agreement nor in the guidelines posted which would indicate heavy moderation or censorship.

Kat

Sorry guys, its my fault, I apologise to April4sky, hope we can get past this and get back to what this is all about Madelaine.

I'm not of the opinion that you need to apologize. But you are a great sport for offering to do so.

I am so happy for the McCanns, being able to manage their morning runs, and feeling better psychologically, while their precious four-year-old daughter, whom they left unsupervised and unprotected, is probably dead in a ditch somewhere.

Bully for them!

Ain't that the truth?
How do parents cope when their little 4 year old is missing? Missing and possibly dead? I don't get it.

Well, the McCanns seem to be coping better than some parents of missing children that I know about.

Well, the McCanns seem to be coping better than some parents of missing children that I know about.

H'yall:blowkiss:

I haven't quite got my head around what has happened here:confused: but I am guessing that this thread is in danger of going down the route of DS.

I respect the moderators in their attempt to maintain a sense of decorum:) I hope that we are allowed to continue in our search for the Truth in this. TBH this is why I haven't posted, I do get so enraged by some of the antics of the 'Team' and their supporters and I have to step away from my computor.........

Anyway you know I love all you guys:) I had my mouth in my stomach for most of the day yesterday whilst Murat was with the PLE - I will be stunned if it turns out he played any part in the allleged abduction of Madeleine.

Hey! maybe we should all take up jogging?..... it seems to be working for some involved in all this :rolleyes: - whilst the rest of us are bordering on a mental breakdown!

See you later:blowkiss:

Hey! maybe we should all take up jogging?..... it seems to be working for some involved in all this :rolleyes: - whilst the rest of us are bordering on a mental breakdown!

HAHAHA!
I just spit coffee everywhere.

Oh, and lets be sure to tell everyone on the internet about it while we're at it.

I'll never understand them. Here we have insistence by the police Madeleine is still in Portugal, but are they posting flyers, making connections with the community, doing anything there to further the chance of her recovery? NO! Once again, I cry for Madeleine and her siblings. When they are old enough to research this case themselves, what will they think of their parents actions or lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123