Man beheaded for killing boy in sex attack

aussiegran

Reaction score
A SAUDI man was beheaded by the sword today after being convicted of murder, bringing to 103 the number of executions announced by the ultra-conservative kingdom this year.

Moeid bin Hussein Hakami was executed in the southern town of Jizan after he was convicted of murdering a child whom he had attempted to rape, the interior ministry said in a statement carried by the SPA state news agency.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22053094-23109,00.html

Some people are going to be "so appalled" at this beheading thing, but I feel we could use a few child rapists- killer beheadings here right about now. In Public.

Maybe that would put a good scare into some of them to put the brakes on this epidemic.

Some people are going to be "so appalled" at this beheading thing, but I feel we could use a few child rapists- killer beheadings here right about now. In Public.

Maybe that would put a good scare into some of them to put the brakes on this epidemic.

no argument from me

For that kind of crime I'm all for public execution.

I wonder how many child sexual assault cases they have in Saudi Arabia? I wouldn't think many if this is the punishment.
Sounds like a just punishment to me.

Beheading, lethal injection, firing squad - it's all the same to me. Too quick for a child rapist, imo, but the closest thing to "justice" we can get.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I read a book some years back written by a Saudi Princess and she claimed that child molestation happens alot there amongst the many that have so much money. If I remember right it was importing children from other countries and maybe not their own, and I have no idea if this was even true.

I would be glad to put in a $20 bill...round all of ours up, and ship them over there to let them take care of them for us...Sounds like they have the right idea on how to deal with the problem.

Beheading, lethal injection, firing squad - it's all the same to me. Too quick for a child rapist, imo, but the closest thing to "justice" we can get.

I watched the beheading of an american hostage on the internet & I was surprised by how long it took. I thought it would be like 1 swipe & over but it actually took several minutes of sawing (seemed like it anyway).

I would never want to watch something like that again, but it sure wouldn't bother me to rid the earth of these sick creeps via this method.

I agree...There needs to be stronger punishments for all of these horrific crimes...forget about their rights...they werent thinking of the victims rights when they violate them!
I think anything involving violence should be dealt with extremely harshly... extremely hard lablor....death...pick a remote island and drop them off surrounded by sharks of course!
back in the olden days...when the punishment was harsher there was less crime.. its too easy for convicts in prison these days!
Some has even said they recommitt so they can be sent back to prison! I bet if it wasnt so rosy they wouldnt be asking to go back!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'll bring my Ginsu knive!

I agree that we need a few beheadings over here also for these child-rapist murderers--much more dramatic than these wimpy lethal-injection executions--

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back