A Match Made at a Murder Trial

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
With this murder trial, I thee wed.

Love blossomed in a trial last year between alternate juror No. 3, Traci Nagy, and juror No. 6, Jonathan Cinkay. They picked up their marriage license last week, and Queens Supreme Court Justice Daniel Lewis, who presided over the case, is to marry them next month.

The Daily News reported Sunday that the two made goo-goo eyes on the first day of the trial. Fellow jurors encouraged Nagy, a 36-year-old market analyst, to date Cinkay, 33, a physical therapist. The two went out to lunch during one long break.

http://www./News/NewsArticle.aspx?contentGUID=e89989d7-a24a-4520-9597-1c18d8277363

I bet that Defense Attorney is going crazy over this one! LMAO Jurors making "goo-goo eyes" while the rest of his jury is playing matchmaker! :doh:

It's cute- in a creepy sort of way. But the article makes it sound as if they weren't paying close attention to the trial. Everyone was so distracted over getting this couple together. I wonder if this is grounds for appeal?

Having served on a jury with people for a week, you really do get to know them pretty well- I keep in touch with two of the ppl I served with. We had a lot of dead time where we weren't supposed to discuss the case, so, we discussed our lives, instead.

Of course, this was a civil case, not a criminal case, much less a murder trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back