Progress Energy offers $10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

jilly

Reaction score
Raleigh — Progress Energy is offering up to $10,000 for information leading to a conviction in connection with the death of an employee who authorities say was beaten to death in her home last November.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1605745/

I am so happy they are doing this - if only for the sake of keeping this story alive.
Jason Young must be a little nervous, I would think. Just when he thought he might be home free!

Thanks for posting this, Jilly. I don't know how I missed it earlier - I read WRAL every morning.

Did anyone read the comments under the article?
Interesting.

Seems to me, LE wants Jy's picture out there. About time, this flier needs to be posted in Virginia as well - all the way to Duffield and around Hillsville and roads in between. Someone saw something - they need to showup and make a difference to help insure justice for Michelle and her unborn son.

Seems to me, LE wants Jy's picture out there. About time, this flier needs to be posted in Virginia as well - all the way to Duffield and around Hillsville and roads in between. Someone saw something - they need to showup and make a difference to help insure justice for Michelle and her unborn son.

You are sooooo right. Think ya might wanna email this to Progress? :) I see they mentioned only Raleigh - I wonder if LE has told them what you have suggested.

Really though!! I am ecstatic that they chose that photo to get his face out there and of course knowing that it will irritate the heck out of the Brevardians!

Oh yes, I'd say they made sure Jason was in the picture.

You are sooooo right. Think ya might wanna email this to Progress? :) I see they mentioned only Raleigh - I wonder if LE has told them what you have suggested.

Really though!! I am ecstatic that they chose that photo to get his face out there and of course knowing that it will irritate the heck out of the Brevardians!

LE knows the travels and those "certain locations at certain times", I suspect they are following up those certain places by posting the fliers in those locations as well as in Raleigh. IMO - the answers they are looking for are not in Raleigh - most likely a gasoline station, high volume truck stop, or convenience store somewhere between Raleigh / Hillsville / meeting location if there was one / and Duffield. It is good that PE left Jy's face on there - maybe that claimed sure fire alibi of his will see $10,000 is more lucrative than silence.

I just may have to go over to Brevard this evening after I finish printing off some fliers!:innocent:

Think I'll drop by The Pizza Hut first! :woohoo:

:angel:

I think I'd be very careful about that - not at all sure certain people would be very happy with you for doing so. If anyone in Brevard knows the truth - 10K isn't going to change their loyalty after this amount of time IMO.

I think I'd be very careful about that - not at all sure certain people would be very happy with you for doing so. If anyone in Brevard knows the truth - 10K isn't going to change their loyalty after this amount of time IMO.

rc, I was kidding! No way do i want to tangle with THEM!
There is no way on this earth I would do that!!!
I wish that I could, but I definately won't! :chicken:

rc, I was kidding! No way do i want to tangle with THEM!
There is no way on this earth I would do that!!!
I wish that I could, but I definately won't! :chicken:

Okay - :cool:

Sometimes things go over my head...just :slap: me.

Okay - :cool:

Sometimes things go over my head...just :slap: me.

NO, I'd never :slap: you! You just don't know my 'sick' sense of humor!:eek:

You're right too... $ 10,000 isn't enough to break the ' ties that bind, " is it? I mean JY is borrowing alot more than that from his supporters! Geeez!

But I do believe there is more to this than we really know about ( the flyers and the reward offer) hmmmm.

NO, I'd never :slap: you! You just don't know my 'sick' sense of humor!:eek:

You're right too... $ 10,000 isn't enough to break the ' ties that bind, " is it? I mean JY is borrowing alot more than that from his supporters! Geeez!

But I do believe there is more to this than we really know about ( the flyers and the reward offer) hmmmm.

Could be more to it. I must admit I find the timing, unusual.

Hi Gang!

Check out my post on the regular thread. Please. and Thank you.

The reporter is tight with Spencer Smith.
:blowkiss:

Ahhhhh that would explain it. Boy. These mountain men are something else. No wonder jy went running back to Brevard.
Thank you for your tidbits here today and by the way......welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks