Mich. Teen claims spiders alerted her to fire

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link
HEMLOCK, Mich. - A woman who hates spiders is crediting them with helping save her from a house fire. Danielle Vigue, 18, says she awoke early Tuesday to find spiders in her room, and started killing them. When more showed up, she says she went across the hall and got into bed with her 15-year-old sister, Lauren.

"At first there were five, they were all around the light fixture," Danielle Vigue told The Saginaw News. "I hate spiders, they freak me out."

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I would guess that the fire in the attack flushed the spiders that were living in the attic out and forced them into her room to escape the smoke and fire. It isn't as if they crawled up onto her and tapped her to wake her up, lol!

Oh..... silly me thought they were specially trained smoke detecting spiders.

Oh..... silly me thought they were specially trained smoke detecting spiders.

Right! Cause the smoke detecting spiders wouldn't go off at two a.m. to tell you that the batteries were worn out...which is what happens with us about every three months or so. In 8 years, no battery has every died during daylight hours.

Go figure.

Maybe the spiders are a better deal!

The spiders would proberly work out cheaper than the alarms....a few flies and moths would keep spidey happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back