TX - 7 Kids Removed From Squalid Texas Home

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
A judge on Wednesday ordered seven children removed from their rat-infested home strewn with dirty diapers after the mother's miscarriage led to the discovery of the dead fetus in a baby wipe box in the refrigerator

dirty diapers were stacked as high as four feet high in the closets, children were malnurished and full of head lice.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CHILDREN_REMOVED?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Judge Blair Cherry told Ramirez and Moya that the agency's goal was to reunite the family.
"We want everything to work out the way you want it to work out," he said. "We want to make sure they get into a safe environment."
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :furious:

OMG how stupid is that wtf ever ! get them back together again omg !

WTH??? I guess we'll be reading next one of these poor children is dead or missing. Why give them a second chance?

I'm REALLY getting tired of hearing about these crazy lazy azz mothers!!! What is so hard about putting a messy diaper in the trash??? There is just NO excuse for such filth.

I'm REALLY getting tired of hearing about these crazy lazy azz mothers!!! What is so hard about putting a messy diaper in the trash??? There is just NO excuse for such filth.

Again, I think there is some serious mental health issues going on here.

Again, I think there is some serious mental health issues going on here.

ITA.

However, it seems like we've been reading a lot of these kind of news articles lately.

This is once again my home town. I am like SadieMae I am soooo sick of hearing excuses from parents. It does not take a rocket scientist to change a dirty diaper, take out the trash or wash a friggin dish. It is pure being lazy and not caring. There is NO excuse for any of this. Nobody promised us anything, and if this is what they want out of their lives they can do it without children inolved. It is much easier to sit home on your worthless A$$ and blame everyone else for your rotten life and not having a job. GRRRRRRRR

There is another story on Recent Crimes today about a family that kept their horse in the house. And then there was the mother picked up driving drunk with the kids in that filthy car.

Welllll as they say in Texas I would just love to beat the tar out of all of them. GRRRRRR

Apparently the words Birth Control mean little to these dirtballs!

This is sad and disgusting. How does a woman 4 months pregnant have an 11 month old, unless that baby was a premie?

People need to hound CPS and the judge in this case and ensure these kids are not given back to the parents.

Why weren't CPS checking in on this family? With more kids than when the case was opened and closed, they should have had regular drop ins.

These 2 parents are losers and should be sterlized. I wish a judge would order them not to have any more kids or face prison.

If I understood correctly the "mother" in question is 26 yrs old with 7 children and no signs of slowing down the clown car that is her vagina.
Some people are disgraceful.

OMG! This is where I live. I can't believe it. What in the world is wrong with people? I mean, I love my kids so much, I can't imagine putting them in that situation. I work with mental health issues everyday, and I think that's what it is. Actually, I HOPE that's what it is. I would hate to think that someone in their "Right" mind would do this on purpose.

PS. I'm not making excuses at all.

I cannot fathom putting my kids thru this. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? THIS WOMAN NEEDS SPAYED...BADLY...

The nine year old helped deliver the stillborn baby??? Oh, my God, how horrible for that child.

I really feel that there is no excuse for this. I wish someone somewhere would have said something. Someone had to notice how the house was deteriorating, or at the very least smelled it. Or seen this mother somewhere. It's obvious she is depressed or on drugs and can't get out of the rut. But hoarding diapers? YUCK

People aren't totally helpless. Even so, if someone noticed something strange, someone should have offered help somewhere along the line.

MG

There is absolutely no excuse for a house to be that disgusting! She obviously wasnt so bad off that she couldnt keep poppin out babies left and right. How hard is it to throw stuff in the trash and put it to the road? My house gets torn up daily because I have 3 kids and a husband who thinks he is a kid lol but I manage. I just feel sad for those kids. These stories are wayyyy too common.

OMG! That was sooo funny I nearly choked to death on a mouthful of soda

Me too! LAWD have mercy!
I've had enough of these disgusting stories with the mothers and fathers having their kids living in filth and squalor! It's horrible! The family with the horse in the house, the mom with the kids in the car with the roaches! The horrible parents that had the little boy die of malnurishment because they'd rather play video games! It's just insane!!!!!!!!:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back