Patsy's Interview..."I Don't Knows"..."I Can't Remembers"....etc.

Ames

Reaction score
In several parts of Patsy's interview...she would say "I don't know"...or "I can't remember"....several times, referring to the same subject. I only counted them as one (if it referred to the same subject), or the numbers would have been much higher.

I DON’T KNOW - - - 222
I CAN’T REMEMBER…….147
Blah, Blah, Blah -------------------6
La-de-da-de-da------------6
Que sera, sera-------------------1

In several parts of Patsy's interview...she would say "I don't know"...or "I can't remember"....several times, referring to the same subject. I only counted them as one (if it referred to the same subject), or the numbers would have been much higher.

I DON’T KNOW - - - 222
I CAN’T REMEMBER…….147
Blah, Blah, Blah -------------------6
La-de-da-de-da------------6
Que sera, sera-------------------1

rofl !! good work :)

rofl !! good work :)

Ames, thanks for the hard, tedious work. How are your eyes now?
I've got to say though, about this count of "I-don't-know & I don't remember" isn't that surprising. The country's Attorney General has about the same amount as Patsy, in far less testimony. :rolleyes:
I think the thing that galls me the most isn't always what Patsy had to say, but the posturing and arrogant way she presented herself in interviews, especially the one's televised.
JMO

I've got to say though, about this count of "I-don't-know & I don't remember" isn't that surprising. The country's Attorney General has about the same amount as Patsy, in far less testimony. :rolleyes:
I think the thing that galls me the most isn't always what Patsy had to say, but the posturing and arrogant way she presented herself in interviews, especially the one's televised.
JMO

yes and have you seen the one posted on youtube where she just blantantly lies about money being given to a day camp?:rolleyes: I wonder if she thought lying was a good way to honor her daughter's memory.

JMO

You are welcome, my eyes are fine now...thanks for asking. LOL (I was blinded for awhile, though...haha)

She for SURE was arrogant....SO ARROGANT!!!! John acted arrogant to me, too. They both thought that they were the cat's meow....that's for sure.

yes and have you seen the one posted on youtube where she just blantantly lies about money being given to a day camp?:rolleyes: I wonder if she thought lying was a good way to honor her daughter's memory.

Why not? She lied and dishonored her daughter all through each and everyone of her interviews. Anything to save her own butt, and to make herself look good in the eyes of the public. So, what's new??

You are welcome, my eyes are fine now...thanks for asking. LOL (I was blinded for awhile, though...haha)

She for SURE was arrogant....SO ARROGANT!!!! John acted arrogant to me, too. They both thought that they were the cat's meow....that's for sure.

ROFL !! JR was 'all that' and Patsy was a bag of chips. :)

Why not? She lied and dishonored her daughter all through each and everyone of her interviews. Anything to save her own butt, and to make herself look good in the eyes of the public. So, what's new??

I'm so glad she got caught on that one...you'd think she'd have enough common sense not to lie right on live tv like that.

I'm so glad she got caught on that one...you'd think she'd have enough common sense not to lie right on live tv like that.

Yeah, you'd THINK. She was in the "I'm saving my own butt, and not going to jail, no matter what I have to do or say".....mode.

Yeah, you'd THINK. She was in the "I'm saving my own butt, and not going to jail, no matter what I have to do or say".....mode.

yes, and she seemed to be arrogant enough to think she had most of the public snookered...I bet JR wanted to bop her over the head when she butted in with that comment..he seemed to think he had it covered,and then here comes Patsy with her .02 worth. And esp. when they had to donate the money after all,I bet he was in fits !! Oh that just kills me when they pretend to have had a good marriage....yea.....:rolleyes:

Did Patsy SAY Que sera sera or did she SING it? :)

LOL...that's funny. Couldn't you just see her singing that? She answers a question by singing..."Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be"....LOL Haney (and the other interviewers) kissed her butt to the point that he would have probably said..."WOW...PATSY...you are a wonderful singer. You could be a STAR!"

LOL...that's funny. Couldn't you just see her singing that? She answers a question by singing..."Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be"....LOL Haney (and the other interviewers) kissed her butt to the point that he would have probably said..."WOW...PATSY...you are a wonderful singer. You could be a STAR!"

At the 1996 Access Graphics Christmas Party...Patsy sang the Patsy Cline song "Crazy". She sang in front of the 400 employees and their families....interesting.

At the 1996 Access Graphics Christmas Party...Patsy sang the Patsy Cline song "Crazy". She sang in front of the 400 employees and their families....interesting.
Hmmmm...she picked an appropriate song.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back