Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had the feeling that GM is very controlling, and the way I have seen Kate react to GM in the media, imo, doesnt seem normal to me.

I am always left pondering and speculating in this case if the parents need to be investigated more.

Shazza, Colomom, and everyone else who feels burned out on this case....I just want to say, "Hang in there!" You have been an integral part of our collective efforts to help Madeleine. We may not get the answer we all wanted, but we have all been a part of the "good force" in the Universe, and I personally thank each of you for your contributions. You may not realize how much you have meant to so many others who have suffered more than they ever realized possible over the disappearance of a child they have never met. Madeleine is part of our lives now, and we cannot go back to the pre-Madeleine days of our existence. We have learned, and we have shared. I hope you follow through with us. If the parents are involved, we will deal with that together also. I am still praying for a miracle. I learned a long time ago that God is not a cosmic vending machine where you put in a prayer and out pops the result you prayed for. I also learned a long time ago that He is in control, and Grace is bestowed to those who need it. Be strong, and stay positive. The sun will rise tomorrow, and the world as we know it will continue.....with it's good and it's evil. This life is temporary, and only represents a small blip on the screen of eternity. The big picture is the one we should keep our eyes on, and it is eternal. For those who do not share my belief system, I still thank you for your concern and the goodness that you cannot escape. People who care about innocent victims like Madeleine are an integral part of the world holding itself together. God bless each of you.

Greta has been teasing about the blood her entire show. Maybe it's coming up next.

TM, let us know what she says. My kids have commandeered the tv and I can't watch.

Shazza, Colomom, and everyone else who feels burned out on this case....I just want to say, "Hang in there!" You have been an integral part of our collective efforts to help Madeleine. We may not get the answer we all wanted, but we have all been a part of the "good force" in the Universe, and I personally thank each of you for your contributions. You may not realize how much you have meant to so many others who have suffered more than they ever realized possible over the disappearance of a child they have never met. Madeleine is part of our lives now, and we cannot go back to the pre-Madeleine days of our existence. We have learned, and we have shared. I hope you follow through with us. If the parents are involved, we will deal with that together also. I am still praying for a miracle. I learned a long time ago that God is not a cosmic vending machine where you put in a prayer and out pops the result you prayed for. I also learned a long time ago that He is in control, and Grace is bestowed to those who need it. Be strong, and stay positive. The sun will rise tomorrow, and the world as we know it will continue.....with it's good and it's evil. This life is temporary, and only represents a small blip on the screen of eternity. The big picture is the one we should keep our eyes on, and it is eternal. For those who do not share my belief system, I still thank you for your concern and the goodness that you cannot escape. People who care about innocent victims like Madeleine are an integral part of the world holding itself together. God bless each of you.
Thanks Reannan, I have saved this as it made all the feelings I have about this case somehow seem worthwhile, if we had more of the people that post here about Madelaine, people that care for someone they dont even know, what a wonderful place we would live in. This has restored my faith in hope and humanity. I feel priviledged to be in the presence of caring people here.

TM, let us know what she says. My kids have commandeered the tv and I can't watch.

Mine just went to bed! Usually I have to catch the 2nd airing. :p

I have to say though, the closer it gets to the end of the show, the more I can tell Greta won't have much more than we've read in articles. :razz:

Sunday Times of London:
Blood found in McCann's apt. Brought in cadaver dogs. Very small traces found in a low level of the apt. Leading to speculation she was killed in that apt. Blood being tested, may take a while. Concerns that it is her blood.

Discussion about McCann's most recent interview. Blah blah blah.

Nothing new.

Thanks, Greta!

(I guess her show is ok if you aren't a member of WS and know everything ahead of time.)

Yes, CaliKid, that has been me....I post at "that other board". I guess I see goodness in all people, which is what makes stuff like this SO hard. I think we have a world divided over Madeleine and what may have happened to her, but I believe all of us care deeply, or we would not be here. And that is SO important. This case illustrates the great ripple effect that evil can have. If her parents are involved, the people who have supported them will be devastated. They have all tried so hard, and they have meant well. I can't fault them for that. Fortunately, justice always wins out in the end....even if it takes a very long time. I wish to align myself with anyone who is one the side of "good", and I wish to strike a dagger into the heart of anyone who is on the side of "evil". Almost everyone who has posted on the boards I have encountered has basically been on the side of "good".:blowkiss:

Yes, CaliKid, that has been me....I post at "that other board". I guess I see goodness in all people, which is what makes stuff like this SO hard. I think we have a world divided over Madeleine and what may have happened to her, but I believe all of us care deeply, or we would not be here. And that is SO important. This case illustrates the great ripple effect that evil can have. If her parents are involved, the people who have supported them will be devastated. They have all tried so hard, and they have meant well. I can't fault them for that. Fortunately, justice always wins out in the end....even if it takes a very long time. I wish to align myself with anyone who is one the side of "good", and I wish to strike a dagger into the heart of anyone who is on the side of "evil". Almost everyone who has posted on the boards I have encountered has basically been on the side of "good".:blowkiss:

I always enjoy your posts and the attempts you make at restoring peace.

Thank you so much Reannan, you have no idea how much your post has touched my heart. I was ready to call it a night, turned off the laptop, was lying here thinking "why has God forsaken us when we have prayed so hard?". I decided I would log on one more time and then I found your post. I believe that God has spoken to me through you! That was exactly what I needed to hear to give me the strenghth to solider on until we find justice and peace for Madeleine. No matter where that leads us. I am with you, I know that the people who supported the McCanns have done so from the goodness of their hearts. Their compassion and support has been without reservation. There is no evil in that. It will be much harder for them than for those that suspected otherwise.

Not only do they deserve compassion but so do the McCanns. I do not think that anyone should walk away from a crime, I believe that a price must be paid, a mesage must be sent that we must never, ever harm our children and if we do, we must pay a price. I will ask God to work in his way and time and I will not ask for more. I will not ask for anything...

Madeleine would not want us to be harsh in judgment. She would want us to be gentle with her parents and so, I will honor her.

Thank you Reannan.

Good night all, see you all in the AM.

:blowkiss: to all of you.

Thank you so much Reannan, you have no idea how much your post has touched my heart. I was ready to call it a night, turned off the laptop, was lying here thinking "why has God forsaken us when we have prayed so hard?". I decided I would log on one more time and then I found your post. I believe that God has spoken to me through you! That was exactly what I needed to hear to give me the strenghth to solider on until we find justice and peace for Madeleine. No matter where that leads us. I am with you, I know that the people who supported the McCanns have done so from the goodness of their hearts. Their compassion and support has been without reservation. There is no evil in that. It will be much harder for them than for those that suspected otherwise.

Not only do they deserve compassion but so do the McCanns. I do not think that anyone should walk away from a crime, I believe that a price must be paid, a mesage must be sent that we must never, ever harm our children and if we do, we must pay a price. I will ask God to work in his way and time and I will not ask for more. I will not ask for anything...

Madeleine would not want us to be harsh in judgment. She would want us to be gentle with her parents and so, I will honor her.

Thank you Reannan.

Good night all, see you all in the AM.

:blowkiss: to all of you.
I too felt the same about Reannan's post, but you worded it wonderfully, I have felt like giving up and not coming back to this site, but we have put to much into it, so Im here till the end. Madelaine needs all of our prayers.

As I prop my eyelids up with toothpicks, and consider unpacking the bags that reside underneath them, I bid you all a good night. It has been an incredibly difficult, albiet predictable day. Once again, thank you to everyone who has been here. I hope that we can all work together in the future to see that there are better systems in the world for children who disappear. Can you imagine living in a society with no Amber Alerts? I think there needs to be an organized approach to an international problem of missing and murdered children. We can never completely stop the evil, but we can slow it down. Even one child is worth the effort. Good night everyone!

Maybe she hit her head or something, getting up to take a pee while her parents were out at dinner. Especially if she was medicated, she'd be more likely to have fallen.

I'm very unstable on my feet in the middle of the night due to medication, and I'm pretty used to how I react to it but I have fallen before.

Just my opinion and thoughts, and all that.

Maybe she hit her head or something, getting up to take a pee while her parents were out at dinner. Especially if she was medicated, she'd be more likely to have fallen.

I'm very unstable on my feet in the middle of the night due to medication, and I'm pretty used to how I react to it but I have fallen before.

Just my opinion and thoughts, and all that.

Could be a possibility meowy, but why would they cover that up. Probably to cover up the fact that the children were left alone and did not want to tarnish their reputation.
Anything is possible, hopefully we will find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie