Burke's school

candy

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wanted to set the record straight that Burke Ramsey does indeed attend a Public school as I have posted, not a "private" or other such nonsense as is being posted by libel boards.

candy, I take that to mean in Charlevoix, MI, where the Ramseys now live.

When the Ramseys lived in Atlanta Burke attended a private school.

Are they in Charlesvoix? I could have sworn I saw something to indicate they had settled quite a bit south of there, but in Michigan, all the same. Closer to MIT. Can't think of the name right now, but if I take a moment, I'll be able to picture it, I'm sure.

As someone pointed out on another forum, Don Gentile's article in the N.E. states that Burke attends a Christian Day School. So there have been conflicting bits of information printed.

I fail to see why what school he goes to is such a big deal anyway.

Candy, do you consider this a "libel board"?

What school does Burke attend? Charlevoix High?

Sabrina said:
I fail to see why what school he goes to is such a big deal anyway.

Because he could be the Achilles' heel in Patsy's house of cards. (Horrible mix of metaphors, I know.)

The "Burke watch" will be on his entire life and will grow more intense the closer he gets to independence.

BrotherMoon said:
The "Burke watch" will be on his entire life and will grow more intense the closer he gets to independence.
Yeah, you imagine John and Pats worst nightmare is Burke going off to college, doing a few shots in the dorm, and getting loose lips.

BrotherMoon said:
Because he could be the Achilles' heel in Patsy's house of cards. (Horrible mix of metaphors, I know.)

I truly hope the media leaves Burke alone, although I am sure that won't happen. I do not think Burke is connected to his sister's murder, but I do think he knows more than we ever will know.
I pray Burke will find peace in his life. It has to be so hard on him to change schools at his age.

I hope they leave him alone too, there have been snippettes about Sidney Simpson over the years and I was just thinking of her, she should be about the same age or a little older now.

Sabrina said:
I hope they leave him alone too, there have been snippettes about Sidney Simpson over the years and I was just thinking of her, she should be about the same age or a little older now.
Well, unless this case is solved, I have a feeling the Media will never leave Burke alone. And even if it was solved, IMO they would still follow him around...their thoughts..."He is the Brother of JonBenet Ramsey"! So, will he be left alone, hope so, but doubt it!

The way I interpret the evidence Burke was involved somehow in this crime, and there may have been a fifth person (and maybe even a sixth person) in the house that night who was also involved. If that fifth person was a kid about Burke's age, I'd be willing to walk away from the case and help put it to bed forever, as Boulder authorities seem to be trying to do.

But, based on some unusual happenings in the case, I feel that fifth person may not have been a kid and, if so, someone's getting away with murder. An adult getting away with murder would be 100% wrong no matter how you slice it.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
An adult getting away with murder would be 100% wrong no matter how you slice it.

JMO
Yep, which is EXACTLY why it's so improbable to imagine PR, JR and an army of LE complicit in such a cover-up.

candy said:
I wanted to set the record straight that Burke Ramsey does indeed attend a Public school as I have posted, not a "private" or other such nonsense as is being posted by libel boards.

Candy, who cares what school Burke goes to? Poor kid. It probably doesn't matter where he attends school. His life is ruined anyway...

Also, what is a 'libel board?' Is that anything like a 'surf board?'
'Labor board?'
'Snow board?'
:confused:

In any case, cheer up. Why are you so angry? :cool:

WolfmarsGirl said:
His life is ruined anyway...
Actually, I hear he is handling the loss of his sister quite well, has a little more of a problem handling the intruder not having been caught and despite his parents trying to keep him unaware of the malicious statements being made about him, he seems to be aware of it and seems to be rising above that too.

Toth said:
Actually, I hear he is handling the loss of his sister quite well, has a little more of a problem handling the intruder not having been caught and despite his parents trying to keep him unaware of the malicious statements being made about him, he seems to be aware of it and seems to be rising above that too.

Toth,

Please provide a source for that information or distribute knee-high boots to WS readers. Thanks.

JMO

I'm obviously not going to say the name of Burke's school except that it is a public school, not a Christian day school, or anything else.

candy said:
I'm obviously not going to say the name of Burke's school except that it is a public school, not a Christian day school, or anything else.

Not trying to be snippety here, but why would you start a thread on it if you weren't going to give comment? What does it matter then? It could be viewed that you are leading posters to comment "libelously" regarding Burke, just by starting a thread on the topic of his school. Charlevoix is a very small town and area, and it would not be difficult for anyone to find out where he attends school, just by doing a little research.

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but the intent of the thread is confusing to me, IMO.

This is a private forum were the hosts guarantee the behaviour of the participants, is it not? What's the problem Candy?

As for parents protecting Burke, isn't he old enough to pretty much launch out on his own? I'm thinking - unless he's not as bright as Patsy predicted - he'll be away to College next fall.

Maybe he'll want to take over the investigation. I can reference several Colleges in the States, in Canada, and even better yet, the UK, that offer linguistic analysis, so 's he can take an informed look at the Ransom Note. Or maybe he'd be more interested in a career in forensics, you know DNA analysis, hair analysis, or even medicine - so's he can read the autopsy report to his parents and explain what it means in a compassionate, intimate manner.

Or he could become an engineer like his Dad, and explain to BC and others that you cannot modify a 7 seater aircraft to take extra passengers and not forfeit luggage or fuel or something. Of course, as an engineer he would be able to tell you which chemicals have a ghostly greyish-silver appearance...reminiscent of a dead body.

Or, maybe he'll go into journalism, or hey, hang on a minute...what about the Mr. World competition? Is he being groomed, I wonder as I type?

Anyway, the possibilities are endless, and I'm sure - exciting. And I'm glad some of you are disinterested, but I'm sure not.

Why as a psychological study alone, where Burke winds up will be fascinating. How does the death of a sibling that is never resolved affect the remaining child? Then you could do all the - was it because he suspected his parents/step-siblings/Santa/friends, Romans, countrymen??? that he...blah, blah, blah? How did the abandoned family dog factor in? ... not to mention 'stray dogs' and 'fat cats.'

Sorry, he's not normal now, and he never will be. His sister was murdered. That is not a normal occurrence.

A slime thread was started on a libel board trying to insinuate that the Ramseys left Atlanta because of Burke. That is a lie, and their other assertion that he went to some type of special school (again indicating " a problem" with Burke) is a lie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back