A MUST READ for all new sleuthers for Rose

Thanks IW for the link.

What a well-written and great site for Rose!!

I noticed on this site that her brother Pose has not been located.

I'm sure everyone here knows more about this than I do, but a Zabasearch for Pose Cole shows a Pose P. Cole born 1957 living in Irving, TX. Has this been checked out? Old address?

I'm sure everyone here knows more about this than I do, but a Zabasearch for Pose Cole shows a Pose P. Cole born 1957 living in Irving, TX. Has this been checked out? Old address?

I don't know if he was ever located. Rose really loved him, you could tell from the letter she wrote him. Hopefully he's alive and well and looking for his sister.

You have to wonder why he disappeared for so long.

Pose has NOT been located.

I don't understand MySpace. I just created an account, so I could read what is on Rose Cole's page. But, I can't figure it out! (and this is very wierd, because I'm very tech savvy, but just have never done anything with MySpace). Can someone point me to how I can get info from her MySpace page? :) Thanks. (fyi, I have just discovered Rose's case, because I am sure I am the Ruth she worked in the kitchen with in the Oakland Synanon facility in 1972.)

Ruth, on behalf of everyone here at Websleuths, thank you very much for joining us! Though I understand you don't remember Rose personally, the fact that you were there at Synanon at the same time makes you one of the most invaluable resources we currently have in her search. Who knows? Even the slightest memory or observation could make all the difference in the world! And for that we are truly grateful to you!

wow I am trying to play Catch up here but have we ever looked at our longview UID for Rose, and I pull up a P.P.C in Irving as well, I am local to Irving , Ill try to find him

The site that link went to was taken down by the owner. The site had a huge amount of information regarding unsolved crimes and missing persons just as WS does but the owner said it was quite a task to keep the site running by herself. i am still in contact with her and will ask if she still has a file on Rose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back