Battle at Kruger

I wasn't sure where to post this or even if it's been posted already....BUT the following video is a must to see...Michael Vick should be made to watch this over and over and over and .....
http://ugv.abcnews.go.com/player.aspx?id=556758
WOW, I had to watch this twice as I couldnt stand to see the little buffalo get eaten by the lions, and then a crocodile, that little buffalo has nine lives and used them all up at once, I wonder if it survived.

WOW, I had to watch this twice as I couldnt stand to see the little buffalo get eaten by the lions, and then a crocodile, that little buffalo has nine lives and used them all up at once, I wonder if it survived.

Oh I couldn't watch past the bit where the lion brings down the baby buffalo...
I felt all queasy.:sick:

UGH! This was hard to watch! It was absolutely amazing though!
I hope the little calf made it! He seemed to be in their clutches for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been talking about this in the pet forum for the past while, so I am glad it was posted out here as well. I forget that not everyone goes in there.
But just FYI, altruist1000 and I saw this on TV last night with the person that filmed it. They looked all over for a dead or injured calf and they found none. They were pretty confident that the calf made it.

I admired this video so much that I sent it to all of my staff members as a testament to the power of teamwork. I thought it was awesome!

We have been talking about this in the pet forum for the past while, so I am glad it was posted out here as well. I forget that not everyone goes in there.

Umm, at the risk of sounding dumb :)hand:), I didn't know there was a pet forum...umm, until I signed in. Wonder what other forums are out there? Guess I need to get to lookin'....

Gosh, there's a place to do some politikin', gossip about kinfolk, and even do some parkin'...

But just FYI, altruist1000 and I saw this on TV last night with the person that filmed it. They looked all over for a dead or injured calf and they found none. They were pretty confident that the calf made it.

I saw that too, on iCaught last night, JBean. That was some awesome videography!

OH THAT'S AWESOME NEWS! I have a hard time watching this stuff and I gotta say that I kept wondering if this calf made it after its injuries. I'm really glad to know that they looked for it and couldn't find it, I hope it survived! I know its the animal kingdom and all but I'm still squeamish about this stuff and feel all sorry for the 'prey'.

HA HA HA HA HA! They came back en masse to rescue that little guy! I did see the calf get up and get back into the herd. I also saw how one of those suckers "horned" one of those lions and tossed it in the air. Not so big and macho when confronted by those big ol' "buffs", huh? LOL!

I watched it also JBean when they aired it, and the interview when the new "i Caught" show premiered the other night. It was hard to watch, especially on a big screen.

Now there are some very hungry, maybe starving, lions out there somewhere hoping for some food. And one possibly injured and suffering from the buffalo. (There are two sides to every story, lol.)

I admit I was glad the herd stood up for him, though.

Now there are some very hungry, maybe starving, lions out there somewhere hoping for some food. And one possibly injured and suffering from the buffalo. (There are two sides to every story, lol.)

I admit I was glad the herd stood up for him, though.

I think it's very unlikely the buffalo survived for long. Trailing that much blood as he goes will only attract more predators. The hyenas probably got him after dark.

But if he lives, the buffalo will grow up to be far deadlier to humans than lions. And pretty deadly to lions, too: DK is right, the lion that was gored by the buffalo may be in even worse shape.

These aren't pets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back