WA - OMG!! This is another teacher

OMG, that old sick needs to be castrated NOW. What a nauseating story.:banghead::sick:

That is sick. I would wonder if there was not a history of this. It states in the article that he retired in 1982, that would have made him 53yo. I would say that was early retirement. I would be interested to know why he left teaching.

I'm pretty sure I would not have the self control to not kill the SOB!!! Just dispose of him, save everyone time and money!! :bang: only at him!

I'm pretty sure I would not have the self control to not kill the SOB!!! Just dispose of him, save everyone time and money!! :bang: only at him!

I believe we just need to take all people like this and put them on some little island out in shark infested waters and let them just go to it with each other. They are sick!!!!!

OMG, that old sick needs to be castrated NOW. What a nauseating story.:banghead::sick:

I agree with you! :banghead: :eek:
He shouldn't even be able to have a trial! :behindbar

How convenient for the school district to claim that their records don't go that far back and don't know if there were ever complaints about this creep. I'd be willing to bet they destroyed anything they had on him in case they knew he was a danger to society. I also wonder how many children he's victimized over the years. Sicko!

Can you imagine having this creep in your family? I hope there aren't any real victims, but my gut tells me otherwise.

I'm just curious if this man was a previous victim himself. I feel rather sorry for him.

I'm just curious if this man was a previous victim himself. I feel rather sorry for him.
i dont. the moment you decided to rape a 11yr old and a 4 month old baby you forfeit the right to pity imo.

i dont. the moment you decided to rape a 11yr old and a 4 month old baby you forfeit the right to pity imo.

Obviously the man has some screws loose. He needs mental help, and of course needs to be kept away from children.

Obviously the man has some screws loose. He needs mental help, and of course needs to be kept away from children.
every person who rapes a child has mental issues. he did not put a ad in the paper for kids. no sign on the front lawn asking neighbors to bring kids over for sex. seems he knew it was wrong.

every person who rapes a child has mental issues. he did not put a ad in the paper for kids. no sign on the front lawn asking neighbors to bring kids over for sex. seems he knew it was wrong.

I'm not saying let the man go, I'm just saying he needs help in addition to being locked up. I don't subscribe to the "let's throw him away forever and forget about him" mentality that so many here at Websleuths do.

eta: And to correct you, every person who rapes ANYONE has mental issues. It doesn't have to be a child.

They all need help, but lock them up in the meantime.

That is backwards, it says an 11 MONTH and a 4 YEAR old child. Sick, sick, sick...

I got this from KXLY

:behindbar**Gordon Erickson, the former Spokane school teacher who was arrested this week for trying to arrange sex with young children, posted bond and has been released from prison.**:behindbar

:sick: This is so sick I can't even STAND to read it. Where would he find the IDEA that you could rent children for this?

There must be a kiddie *advertiser censored* site where parents rent out their own kids for this... OMG I can't even bear to think of this... :silenced:

MG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back