Darci Renae Warde

warde_darci.jpg
warde_darci_ap.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: April 24, 1990 from Seattle, Washington
Classification: Endangered Runaway
Date Of Birth: October 1, 1973
Height and Weight: 5'2 - 5'7, 145 - 174 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Warde was brought home to her residence on Seattle, Washington before her disappearance. She had apparently run away, and the police found her and returned her. Warde ran away again on April 24, 1990. She has never been heard from again. In the years surrounding the time Warde disappeared, about a dozen other women in their teens and twenties went missing from the area, including Diane Robbins and Virginia Rambus. Several of the missing women, including Warde, had links to prostitution. Authorities believe a serial killer operating in the Seattle area was responsible for at least some of the women's disappearances. Warde's case remains unsolved. It is still classified as a runaway.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Seattle Police Department
206-684-5582

http://charleyproject.org/cases/w/warde_darci.html

Here is an old 1993 newsclip: http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930122&slug=1681250
"Darci Warde, who disappeared in 1990, is an example of the type of young woman being preyed upon. She is young, heavyset and has links to prostitution. She stands 5-feet-2 and weighs 145 pounds. Several of the women found dead in King County in the past 2 1/2 years were of similar physical stature, including three whose bodies were discovered off Interstate 90 near North Bend."

It's sad she's still out there. She's listed under missing persons in Washington State, but for some reason, her link there doesn't go to a missing person's poster. (ETA: I notice this is true for more than one person on this WSP page).
Missing Persons - WSP

Last edited:
Doe Network link:

I find myself saddened by her case. It is not known what she may have been wearing. There are no distinct physical characteristics listed. There are no MSM articles that I could find.

- Can anyone find any old articles about her case? Is there anything available that quotes family or friends?
- Could someone please list her current exclusions on NamUs? Thank you.

Doe Network link:

I find myself saddened by her case. It is not known what she may have been wearing. There are no distinct physical characteristics listed. There are no MSM articles that I could find.

- Can anyone find any old articles about her case? Is there anything available that quotes family or friends?
- Could someone please list her current exclusions on NamUs? Thank you.
I just read about her and it also saddens me... a little underage girl who supposedly has to resort to prostitution is because there is something very wrong in her house... if she runs away and escapes again it is because that mother or that parent somehow approves of this... perhaps it is true what prostitution would be like to eat or sustain their basic needs... it saddens me very much when a little girl has to resort to these methods...
But as the police say, she was surely taken by force or quickly murdered by some serial killer...
either way
rest in peace little one

Could she be possibly Becca Doe? Albuquerque Jane Doe? Found hanging in a motel room bathroom in 1991. They look very similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back