UNSOLVED FL - Lehigh Acres, Skull by makeshift cross, Aug'07

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know more on this?Please keep me posted on this ok?

suzanne

Skull found by makeshift cross in Lehigh
Originally posted on August 10, 2007

A possible human skull was found Thursday in a shallow grave marked by a makeshift cross in Lehigh Acres, according to Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott.

A call was made to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office around 3:45 p.m. Thursday reporting a possible grave site in the area of 14th Street West just east of Lee Boulevard in Lehigh Acres, according to Sgt. Larry King.

A crime scene has been established and officials hope to release more information today, Scott said.

At this point, the skull appears to have been buried without a body, Scott said. It does appear to be human.

Officials are still unsure if a crime was committed.

“It would be premature to say that, but it was certainly abnormal,” Scott said.

A makeshift cross was also found at the scene, King said.

Scott said there were other articles around the grave site which appeared “ritualistic.”

The grave was found by a communications worker who had stopped to check the fluid levels in his car, King said.
http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../308100018/1075

That is just incredibly creepy...and it could be anyone.

'Unsure if a crime was committed'...huh? I guess they think someone could have been dug up from a cemetery if someone was not murdered...and that's not a crime? Hello??

This is a curious situation, isn't it? It will be interesting to follow the progress on this one.

I hope they have the funds to send the skull into a forensic sculptor or other forensic artist to make an approximation of what the person looked like. :(

It makes me want to get into forensic artwork. It is a fascinating, but unfortunately, a neccesary field. They provide a great service to families, LE, and the public.

It will be interesting to find out more clues, I think the makeshift cross shows that whomever buried it cared about the person. I don't know what to think about it just being the skull and no body. Anyone know if Trenton's mom was into any sort of ritual beliefs or anything to that effect? I guess it is just a wait and see game now to see more details.

Kel

Oooo...I never considered Trenton. His mother could have been into anything as far it goes. Her culture was different and we know she was mentally unstable.

I was also thinking Jennifer Kesse...we have NO idea who took her or what they were into...we don't know what size the skull is, do we?

Hi
Has anyone found out any more on this?I keep looking.I have been following the 8 skeletons found in Ft Meyers pretty good. They could possibly but maybe not be connected. You never really know.I wonder how far away from the 8 skeletons found in Ft Meyers were from this skull found.Especially if it was a ritual of some kind.Cult?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50143

suzanne

Is Lehigh Acres a city or a neighborhood?

I guess they need to determine where the skull came from; if Marilyn Manson is buying them off the internet or wherever, then surely "satanic wannabe" youths could also. Especially it being just a skull with no body. I guess that's why they are unsure if a crime was committed. The link didn't work for me.

Hi
Has anyone found out any more on this?I keep looking.I have been following the 8 skeletons found in Ft Meyers pretty good. They could possibly but maybe not be connected. You never really know.I wonder how far away from the 8 skeletons found in Ft Meyers were from this skull found.Especially if it was a ritual of some kind.Cult?

Websleuths

suzanne
Is there a websleuths thread for the 8 skeletons? I can seem to find it off that link. I came across an article about them.

Gruesome mystery of eight skeletons in a forest

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back