A Real Concern

River

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.
Someone emailed this post to me and I want you to read it and tell me if this concerns you, too. It seems that Patsy and John Ramsey have let anyone have acceess to their children. If this is true and J A M E S O N has spent time with Burke Ramsey- who else has had access to him? This is a MURDER case for the love of pete! When I get home from work, I'd like to discuss the implications of what could have happened when The Ramseys just "LET ANYONE" have access to their kids. (FYI- I have no clue who Ginja is, this isn't to slight her at all.) J A M E S O N is a private citizen and has no right to sensitive information concerning the brutal murder of a child whom is not remotely related to her.

Member since 5-8-02
02-22-04, 05:38 PM (EST)

4. "RE: Ginja is full of misinformation"
In response to message #3

Clem, Burke's interview transcripts have not been released so don't bother looking for quotes.
I know what Burke said because I have been with Burke and people he spoke to. And I have seen things others have not.

Burke has always said that he was in his room all night and stayed there until his father and Fleet went to get him. He told investigators he pretended to be asleep when his parents and a policeman checked on him.

That is the truth. I have verified that and know it is the truth. And now so do you.

This was posted on Delphi as well. Taken in or out of context it could mean any number of things.
Considering the source, I personally find it most likely a lot of hot air being blown around the Carolinas.

Sleuthie
truth.gif

River, let's not forget that JamSkank is a pathological liar. She says she's been with Burke, which probably means that once she was in the same room that he was.
Burke is under strict orders not to talk about this case--so there is NO WAY John is going to let Burke talk to some fleabag from the Internet.

Shylock said:
River, let's not forget that JamSkank is a pathological liar. She says she's been with Burke, which probably means that once she was in the same room that he was.
Burke is under strict orders not to talk about this case--so there is NO WAY John is going to let Burke talk to some fleabag from the Internet.

But then again!!!!

If it is true that she has been with him and asked him questions about that morning, why is it that we still don't know the reason Burke stayed in him room pretending to be asleep? Nobody can convince me that a boy his age would do that without there being a REALLY REALLY good reason for him to do this. Also, I honestly don't remember why John and Patsy finally said that Burke was awake at that time.

cookie said:
If it is true that she has been with him and asked him questions about that morning, why is it that we still don't know the reason Burke stayed in him room pretending to be asleep? Nobody can convince me that a boy his age would do that without there being a REALLY REALLY good reason for him to do this. Also, I honestly don't remember why John and Patsy finally said that Burke was awake at that time.

I think Burke was petrified, scared ####less that morning and that's the reason he stayed in his room and acted as if he were sleeping.

It was me who posted it at Purg - to say that I don't believe for one minut that she has been allowed to question Burke about his sister's murder.

She is nothing more than an unqualified, stranger with an obsession. If the Ramseys gave her access to Burke then they are "aff their heids". A few days ago I came across an old thread which was posted at j_a_mesons called "Anticipating John's answers". She had invited her members to an exclusive QA session with John Ramsey. When John's answers to their questions didn't appear, at first she said he'd lost them and could members report them. Then they still didn't appear and after a while, someone asked about them and j_a_meson replied that John HAD answered them and that she had the answers, but they were so honest and she was afraid that by posting them, she would compromise the investigation so she decided not to post them.

Yeah right :)

"When John's answers to their questions didn't appear, at first she said he'd lost them and could members report them. Then they still didn't appear and after a while, someone asked about them and j_a_meson replied that John HAD answered them and that she had the answers, but they were so honest and she was afraid that by posting them, she would compromise the investigation so she decided not to post them."

What a joke!!! First they are lost and then they are so honest she couldn't post them. Give me a break!!! First of all, those people aren't going to give her any real info if there is any, they are going to give it to their investigators. Secondly, why should they even begin to trust her? She is a nobody in the crime solving community. No training and obviously not much common sense if she really believes that people all over the world are going to put any stock in what she "sleuths out" about this case. Looks to me like the only place she is taken seriously is at her own forum.

cookie said:
Also, I honestly don't remember why John and Patsy finally said that Burke was awake at that time.

The Ramseys changed their story about Burke being asleep in bed after all three Ramseys -- John, Patsy, and Burke -- had fallen into the trap the BPD set for them. The Ramseys had already testified in separate interviews that Burke was in bed asleep during the 911 call before the cops finally let them know that Burke's voice was on the 911 tape.

That's when the Ramseys changed their story to fit the evidence as best they could. But it was too late, all three were locked into their stories. Their new story claimed Burke wasn't asleep, but was just faking sleep. However, faking sleep doesn't explain how Burke was downstairs talking to his parents.

The lies about Burke being ASLEEP IN BED cooked all three Ramssys. They were trying to distant Burke from the crime. Why?

JMO

As an afterthought: Why in the world would John Ramsey be open to answering any questions put to him by the very people he seems to have such disdain for in the first place. Remember, we internet users should just stick to collecting empty beer cans.

I would tend to think that the statement was grossly exaggerated, as most things are, just so people would think she knows it all and is so important. Same thing when she professes to know every little detail of the Ramseys' lives and feelings.

One could only imagine that she has listening devices installed all over their home,monitors their their phone conversations,reads their mail,hacks their computers, and goes through their trash to know as much about them as she has said she does.

Why would John avoid the police interview when they were actively looking for his daughter's killer, but yet provide answers to a complete stranger that may compromise the investigation??

How does this person find other posters participate in this rubbish??
IMO

Sabrina said:
I would tend to think that the statement was grossly exaggerated, as most things are, just so people would think she knows it all and is so important. Same thing when she professes to know every little detail of the Ramseys' lives and feelings.

I believe She Who Must Be Paid did exaggerate her interaction with Burke. She happened to say once that she was invited by Thomas Nelson Publishers to a book party in Atlanta upon the release of DOI, during which party everyone would watch the publicity-tour interview the Ramseys had done with Barbara Walters which was being broadcast the same night. During this party, SWMBP described seeing Burke with some of his friends, so I expect the whole of any interaction she had with Burke was a) during this party and b) nothing but party chit-chat.

No need for concern, River. I, too, agree that she is overstating her involvement. MissInformation just wants to be seen as being important and a player in this drama.

IMO

Nothing revealed from a private conversation that wasn't already made public.

He told investigators he pretended to be asleep when his parents and a policeman checked on him.

That's the question...Why?! The boy was obviously scared. But of what? Father & Policeman should've made him feel secure.

It seems that Patsy and John Ramsey have let anyone have acceess to their children.

Looks like a huge overreaction to what was actually posted by *******. It's never been a secret that she has visited several times over the years with the Ramsey family at their home and other places. Burke has been present during some of those visits.

I don't see in any way how that warrants a thread claiming "letting anyone have access to their children".

TLynn said:
Nothing revealed from a private conversation that wasn't already made public.

He told investigators he pretended to be asleep when his parents and a policeman checked on him.

That's the question...Why?! The boy was obviously scared. But of what? Father & Policeman should've made him feel secure.

Kids are afraid of their parents and hide when they think they are in TROUBLE.
I firmly believe that is exactly why Burke was "hiding" and pretending to be asleep - instead of hopping up and having his curiousity answered like a normal 9/10 yr old boy would do.

And it fits like a glove right into Burke's questions and John's terse reply to him heard on the 911 tape: "We weren't speaking to YOU."
Well they SHOULD have "spoken" to him if they truly were all innocent of the crime and were frantic to figure where JonBenet was and what might have transpired during the night.
But they didn't speak to him. They didn't want to be near him. They spoke gruffly to him and then ushered him out of the house and away from them.

There's no question from Burke on the 911 tape and no answer to the non-existent question, either.

LovelyPigeon said:
There's no question from Burke on the 911 tape and no answer to the non-existent question, either.

pg. 372, PMPT pb:

"Please, what do I do?" Burke said.

"We're not speaking to you," Hickman heard John Ramsey say.

JMO

The fact that the Ramsey's spent ANY time at all associating with the likes of the Swamp Queen speaks volumes to me.
I think the Ramsey's used hir as a voice to speak of their innocence. I really don't think the Ramsey's really consider hir a friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back