Barbie weilding man stalks Texas

blueclouds said:
Here's the link.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2417158

I could be wrong but isn't the SBTC (southern baptist church) near there? It is in Texas isn't it? I know that's a longggggggggg shot, but weirder things have happened.

The Southern Baptists of Texas Convention is located in Irving, near Dallas/Ft. Worth. "It" is not a church, but a convention made up of many, many Southern Baptist churches.

IMO

Ya'll might find this amusing,however ,somewhere out there is a killer,one who likely practised on "barbies" before taking the fantasy to it's end.
If I recall ,Larry Gene Bell,who murdered the little girl whose name rhymes with Jonbenet..can't remember it at the moment...spoke of his early fantasies during an interview with one of the profilers( must have been douglas?),he spoke of gutting cats,and removing the limbs from his sister's dolls. It's not that unusual for these sick minds to fantasize with dolls and/or animals before they kill.
What's the point of knocking on a door and flashing a barbie through the peephole?
Behind this activity is a fantasy!
I would fear him,keep my doors locked and my little girls close.
IMO

Nehemiah said:
Nope, that is not traditionally a southern food. White beans and cornbread.

Well actually they do with the morning meal .
My father was a minster. I do know these things.

Love that cornbread --- Texan through and through :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SisterSocks said:

"The Southern Baptists of Texas Convention is located in Irving, near Dallas/Ft. Worth. "It" is not a church, but a convention made up of many, many Southern Baptist churches."

That was not meant to be amusing, but a fact.

I am from the South but we don't traditionally eat pineapple for breakfast. :snooty: We eat ham, eggs, grits, biscuits, and red eye gravy. Probably why I need to be on Lipitor.

Weird about the Barbie guy, but there are a lot of weirdos out there. I saw a lot of them in Boulder.

IMO

Nehemiah said:
SisterSocks said:

"The Southern Baptists of Texas Convention is located in Irving, near Dallas/Ft. Worth. "It" is not a church, but a convention made up of many, many Southern Baptist churches."

I am from the South but we don't traditionally eat pineapple for breakfast. :snooty: We eat ham, eggs, grits, biscuits, and red eye gravy. Probably why I need to be on Lipitor.

Weird about the Barbie guy, but there are a lot of weirdos out there. I saw a lot of them in Boulder.

IMO

I'm sorry,I'm not from the south and should have greeted with "you guys",but the thread was taking a "turn" and I got caught up in it,hence ,the "ya'll".
I agree Nehemiah,there are/were more than the "per capita expected "lunes in Boulder. Barbie IMO is a clue. Mattel forced many of the sites down during the time of Jonbenet's death,just when many of us were trying to pick up on the sub-culture behind them. It was less than a year when "poof" they went!

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...bie+mattel+shuts+down+websites&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

sissi said:
Ya'll might find this amusing,however ,somewhere out there is a killer,one who likely practised on "barbies" before taking the fantasy to it's end...
IMO

Yep. You are right!

In fact, she probably owned a few of the very first Barbies ever produced since she was about four or five-years-old in 1959 when Barbie began mass-production.

She probably had lots of practice, in fact.

Too bad her live doll wasn't able to be manipulated like her childhood play-things...

I don't think a pedophile would have any interest in Barbie as she presents herself with the figure of a woman. Barbie is the largest licensed product on the face of the earth. Chances are any girl under 7 or so who is murdered has some barbie connection, likewise for a boy there will be a HotWheels link.

The most interesting thing to know about Mattel is they also own American Girl, the antithesis of Barbie.

WolfmarsGirl said:
Yep. You are right!

In fact, she probably owned a few of the very first Barbies ever produced since she was about four or five-years-old in 1959 when Barbie began mass-production.

She probably had lots of practice, in fact.

Too bad her live doll wasn't able to be manipulated like her childhood play-things...
Touche, WMGirl, touche. I nominate this for Reply of the Week. :D

Nehemiah said:
SisterSocks said:

IMO

The convention serves a breakfast buffet!

And it does include pineapple in its fruit cup .... I know Been there done that!!! No Doubt its a fact :snooty:

Have a nice day
Socks

SisterSocks said:
The convention serves a breakfast buffet!

And it does include pineapple in its fruit cup .... I know Been there done that!!! No Doubt its a fact :snooty:

Have a nice day
Socks

Well, I stand corrected! :blushing: I'm from Tennessee.

IMO

I must be missing something, but isn't Pasedena in California? Where are you guys getting Texas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back