IL - Casey Carson & Brenda Russell for sex abuse of 10yo boy, Fairview Heights, 2006

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. — A military contractor was sentenced to 45 years in federal prison for enticing his live-in girlfriend to have sex with her 10-year-old son.
Casey Carson, 27, was sentenced Monday in U.S. District Court, six months after he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to transport a child in interstate commerce for illegal sexual activity and traveling in interstate commerce to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a child.
The government said that Carson, who lists addresses of Fairview Heights and Dellroy, Ohio, told the child's mother he was interested in watching her have sex with her son, and that she and her son would have a closer relationship if they were intimate. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293227,00.html

...., during which the boy was forced to have sex with his mother, according to the criminal complaint

I do not understand how this can possibly happen, and how she is not being charged.

...., during which the boy was forced to have sex with his mother, according to the criminal complaint

I do not understand how this can possibly happen, and how she is not being charged.

I could be told all day long that if I molested my child she'd be closer to me and I woudn't do it. It makes no sense. You are responsible for your own behavior. (Just had a thought. Perhaps she is mentally disabled?)

Oh, Good Jesus. I have to think she was mentally disabled, for I cannot think of another reason she would not be charged, unless the pictures show she was not a willing participant.

Exactly! if she had had a gun held to her head or forced somehow I can see how she wouldnt be charged but it sounded like she went along with it....:banghead:

No mention about why the boy did not live with his mother, if it was because she was not mentally capable of taking care of him then it makes no sense that she would be able to take him away across state lines for visits. This whole thing makes me so sick!!
I wonder if she ended up not being charged because of giving testimoney against the boyfriend?
I hope the poor boy is getting a lot of therapy and is in a good stable home.

VB

No mention about why the boy did not live with his mother, if it was because she was not mentally capable of taking care of him then it makes no sense that she would be able to take him away across state lines for visits. This whole thing makes me so sick!!
I wonder if she ended up not being charged because of giving testimoney against the boyfriend?
I hope the poor boy is getting a lot of therapy and is in a good stable home.

VB

I cannot imagine any prosecutor giving her a free pass for testimony. I live in Chicago and cannot believe I had heard nothing about this until I read it here.

O/T - I am also a Vegas Bride!!

I cannot imagine any prosecutor giving her a free pass for testimony. I live in Chicago and cannot believe I had heard nothing about this until I read it here.

O/T - I am also a Vegas Bride!!

Hello Brefie :)
That's what I don't understand, why would the mother not be charged if she was a willing participant? I would really like to hear why they chose not to charge her.

Nice to see another vegas bride! which chapel did you use?

VB

This story is so gross. How could you be convinced to do that? If a guy I was dating even joked about it I would throw him out on his behind. I cant believe it still even after reading it.

i am at a loss for words. what a piece of filth. why the h - e - double hockey sticks has the mother not been charged??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?

I really want an explanation on why the mother was not charged. I hope reporters get through to the Attorney General and put some pressure on him for answers.

There is no way a loving mother would go along with this.

I am at a loss for words! This so disgusting and simply against nature!

BOTH of these lunatics should be put away for eternity!

The article states that the mother " has not been charged "! WTH??? !!!

Absolutely sickening! Too much for my mind to even wrap around! :furious:

Hello Brefie :)
That's what I don't understand, why would the mother not be charged if she was a willing participant? I would really like to hear why they chose not to charge her.

Nice to see another vegas bride! which chapel did you use?

VB

We were married at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel!! It was hilarious as they had out names in lights outside on the strip. It read "Congratulations Lally and Brandon." Well, close but no cigar.....those names rhyme with ours, but neither are correct!!

Sorry, back on topic - I would love to know why she gets away....I HATE getting half a tale!!

The mother was charged, thank goodness.

Woman sentenced for having sex with 10-year-old-son

(Snip) woman who conspired with her live-in boyfriend to have sex with her 10-year-old son was sentenced on Wednesday to more than 14 years in federal prison.
Brenda Lea Russell, 27, of Belle Drive in Fairview Heights, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge David Herndon after pleading guilty to conspiracy to transport a child in interstate commerce for illegal sexual activity. The sexual conduct was photographed.

Her boyfriend, Casey J. Carson, was sentenced on Monday to 45 years in prison.

More at link

http://www.bnd.com/news/crime/story/105587.html

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: she only got 14 years!!! you got to be freakin kidding...:furious: :furious: :furious:

The boy's mother knew the difference from right and wrong.
She knew the moral and legal aspects of the will to carry out the crime against her own child. Yet she let the emotions for her boyfriend overide her emotions for her son. A mother is supposed to protect her child. When her boyfriend said that he was interested in watching her have sex with her son, she should have ended the relationship right there. Also, for her to believe that sex with her son would bring her closer is beyond belief. She obviously clung to her boyfriends every words instead of clinging to her son's every words when she could have visits with him.
Normal activities, IE; outings, dinner at the diningroom table, conversation, civil etiquette, the words "I love you", ect., would have brought her closer to her son.
It was her parental duty to plant the seeds of love and civil society in her son's mind.

Sorry for the rant, but I have seen way too many choose a boyfriend/girlfriend over their own child/children.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

OMG!!! Totally unbelievable! That poor kid must be tortured! Not to mention his relatives! Sounds like jail is the safest place for these 2 scumbags!

what ever happened to women's rights? women fought for the right to be treated the same. a woman can vote. she has a mind. a woman can be a police officer. she is not a scarred little thing that men must protect. yet here we sit and watch woman after woman get away with crimes that men would be punished for.

a woman shoots a man while he is asleep it is self defence. a man shoots his wife and it is cold blooded murder. a woman gets pregnant by a 12 year old student she is depressed. a man gets a 12 year old student knocked up and the country screams to cut off his parts.

in this case a man ask the mother of a child to have sex with the child that the man hardly knows. he tells them what position to get in so he can take pictures but he never tries to touch the child sexually. he gets 45 years. life would be better but I'll take the 45

in this case a mother has a boyfriend tell her she should have sex with her child. she takes the 10 year old from the home he is safe and loved in. she can do this only because she is the mother and she uses her rights to get access to the child that she should be willing to die to protect. she takes off her clothing and gets in bed with her own 10 year old son and has sex with him while her boyfriend takes pictures. she gets 14 years.

how is that justice? we tell our kids to fear strangers. this child was abused by his own mother. he will have trust issues for life not only with strangers but with those he loves. if he does not grow up to be a pedo himself he will still have to deal with this forever. his first kiss with a girl will remind him. his wedding night, when his kids ask why they never see granny, when his wife pulls their son in her lap for a normal hug, 100 ways everyday something can make you remember events like this. the fact his own mother did this to him and only gets a slap on the wrist makes me want to scream or cry. both i think.

OMG! What a bunch of idiots! I wouldn't do that to my child if someone was holding a gun to my head. She needs to be beaten.

I couldn't agree more Sherri79. Why didn't she get at least 45 years too? She is the one that set the plan into action by getting the boy from the home that he lived in. If she had refused this never could have happened. It's not right that she got such a light sentence. Does she have to register as a sex offender when she is released?

How in the world does a person have sex with a 10 year old!!!! My imagination won't reach that far. He is just a little boy for pity sake. She gave birth to that little guy...how could she consent to such a thing! I hope she gets hers in prison. I hope those rough tough women in there beat the heck out of her every single day that she is in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back