GUILTY PA - Demi Cuccia, 16, stabbed to death, Monroeville, 15 Aug 2007

OMG! How horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff makes me not want my stepdaughter to get to dating age......let her stay at 12 a loooong time...Her poor family!!!!!!!!!!

I see that her mother forbade her to see him and her neighbor begged her to stay away from him. I wish that had been the end of it.

I see that her mother forbade her to see him and her neighbor begged her to stay away from him. I wish that had been the end of it.

It's darn nigh impossible to convince a 16-year-old girl who thinks she is in love of anything!

My prayers to these grieving families.

This is so sad just turned 16. I remember when I was in HS there was a couple who were freshman 14 and they took every class together. The guy was so possessive, she could not talk or look at anyone. I remember one time they were fighting and he grabbed her by her hair in front of the teacher. The teacher sent him to the dean. They were dating since they were 12 and they dated another year after that, luckily she finally got away. He had beat her once and was kicking her while she was on the floor at a party and nobody did anything. She is happy now and the guy died in a boat accident a couple years ago. He was very nice to everyone else but I knew he was a snake.

How sad. I wonder what triggered it. Maybe she had decided to break it off with him like her mom told her to do and he couldn't handle it. To kill her and then to cut his own throat...wow. She is such a pretty girl and still so young.
What a horrible thing to have happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back