Gotta love this one.....

now i expect he will plead out and get a slap on the wrist then sue the campers.....

Im guessing he will sue the campers...Im not saying that what he done wasnt wrong but the women were peeing out in the open.....Im not sure how the law will work in this case.....he could turn the tables on them.

Ironic he's from BEAVERton? I know that's fresh of me, but I had to say it, sorry.

Im guessing he will sue the campers...Im not saying that what he done wasnt wrong but the women were peeing out in the open.....Im not sure how the law will work in this case.....he could turn the tables on them.

Um... it really depends on what type of campground... if it's one that has camping spots and restrooms, etc., (usually ran by the govt) there could be problems... but, if it's a "wilderness" campground where one camps outside of an offical campsite then I cannot see that there would be a problem. The article doesn't really specify the type of camping they were doing.

Um... it really depends on what type of campground... if it's one that has camping spots and restrooms, etc., (usually ran by the govt) there could be problems... but, if it's a "wilderness" campground where one camps outside of an offical campsite then I cannot see that there would be a problem. The article doesn't really specify the type of camping they were doing.
The article said that the women were going to the toilet in the woods...I took this to mean that they were more or less weeing in the open....my mistake.

"Tom" sure doesn't look very happy does he? No matter how this turns out, that picture is there for the world to see and know what he was up to.

The article said that the women were going to the toilet in the woods...I took this to mean that they were more or less weeing in the open....my mistake.

Weeing in the weeded woods. What you guys don't do that in Oz, Dingo? LOLYep, that guy tied to that tree is now infamous.

Looks like he's in heaps of trouble then, BB. That tree tying is the least of his problems now. Thank you for that link.

Looks like he's in heaps of trouble then, BB. That tree tying is the least of his problems now. Thank you for that link.

I think it's disgusting! Think of the poor termites. It ain't fair to the termites.

They should have also shaved his head, painted his fingernails, and put a dress on him for his national photo! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back