IL - Robert Becker for child sexual abuse, Peoria, 2003

Well what the heck! Would anything even show up with an examination after all of this time? I guess if there was scar tissue it would show up but this guy was convicted and he should be sentenced. Why would that little girl have lied as young as she was? And I hardly see a little tiny girl making up a story about the attorney using a child's microphone. I feel so bad for the little girl having to go back and be examined again. Doesn't that judge realize how much trauma that causes? All of the attorney's supporters sitting there in court hoping that the whole case would get thrown out. Don't any of them have little kids? Sickening.

Well what the heck! Would anything even show up with an examination after all of this time? I guess if there was scar tissue it would show up but this guy was convicted and he should be sentenced. Why would that little girl have lied as young as she was? And I hardly see a little tiny girl making up a story about the attorney using a child's microphone. I feel so bad for the little girl having to go back and be examined again. Doesn't that judge realize how much trauma that causes? All of the attorney's supporters sitting there in court hoping that the whole case would get thrown out. Don't any of them have little kids? Sickening.

This has been such a controversy here because he was a respected lawyer and was let out on bail to await his appeal and that never happens for anyone else and people felt like he was being treated differently because he was supposedly and upstanding man of the community.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back