Website
www.facebook.com
Jens Paeschke
Missing since April 18, 1996 from Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: June 8, 1968
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 26 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'5" (1,93 meters); about 80 kg; slender build.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Short dark brown hair; brown eyes; speaks English fluently.
  • Marks/Scars: He had no tattoos or scars at the time of his disappearance.
  • Clothing: Black Levi jeans size 33-36; dark, long sleeve sweater; dark brown suede leather jacket; black Junghans brand wrist watch; Sony Walkman; small light green backpack; black leather shoes, brand Dr. Martens, Made in England, English size 9, German size 43 (see photograph below).
  • Dentals: Available during childhood a piece of one of the upper front teeth broke away, but was repaired.
  • Aliases: Päschke

Circumstances of Disappearance
Paeschke was last seen in Dortmund, Germany on April 17, 1996. He was a student at the University of Dortmund, Germany. Jens is a very intelligent and sensitive young man, loved by everyone. He failed an exam and shortly thereafter he disappeared. His family believes that was the reason he disappeared. Apparently he was desperately ashamed and couldn't tell anybody of his failure. When he disappeared, he left everything and everyone he loved behind. All he took was his passport, his personal ID, his driver's license, some money and a small backpack.
In 1999, with the help of the FBI, it was discovered that Jens had entered immigration at a Chicago Airport on April 18 1996. He had taken a plane from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Chicago, flying KLM. The Airline couldn't say if Jens had booked a connecting flight to a target other than Chicago. There has also been no driver's licence, no social security number, no criminal report on the name of Jens Päschke or Paeschke.
Jens Paeschke could also be living in Canada.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Dortmund Police
Detective Lothar Zuch
+49-231-132-7555
Email Source Information:
The family of Jens Päschke
JENS PÄSCHKE - Wir-suchen-Dich !!

I found a few US addresses for the name "J Paschke"- one of them is an Illinois address, I couldn't locate an address in Canada though...
JPaschke.jpg
JPaschke1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2056dmil.html

There is one other Jens Paeschke that can be found by searching the internet and he is a resident of Germany.

I was able to track down a picture of that man and he is not the same man who is missing.

The German man has blue eyes. Very blue eyes. Facial features are not in any way similar.

JFYI.

He literally could be ANYWHERE.

Though because of immigration back in the early 20th century, Wisconsin (particularly northern, from what I've observed anyway) and Michigan (Eastern part, from what I've seen) have high German populations. Perhaps he knew this and went there.

Also, if he made the effort to leave Germany without telling one he probably changed his name and is probably of an illegal alien status, unless he somehow got a true identity under a fake name. Since this was just in the 90s, it is my opinion that at some point he will regret what he did and try to find his family.

Then again, Tawni Lee Mazzone (sorry if I spelled that wrong) was assumed to have a similar story but unfortunately, after running away she was killed and the whole time her family "knew" she had run away and that was why she was gone.

That UID was found at Navy Pier? It took a few years to come across him? Where the heck WAS he? It's incredibly crowded there at all times no matter the time of year, unless he was under water? That's the only explanation. Creepy - I went there ALL THE TIME in high school (99-03). Because of where he was located I'm betting he was a drowning victim, get a few of those each year. He had to have been under water, there aren't any hidden places within miles and miles of that place. The pier, going on memory of course, is a concrete structure I think, so no secret shore underneath it, but then again I've never been able to see Navy Pier from the ginormous yacht's views that are parked there next to it ;)

Bumping. I think he's still out there, I just wish he would contact his family one day.

Was Jens ever ruled out for being the Navy Pier UID? God bless this man!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back