GUILTY FL - Davron Bakeev, 25, Fort Myers, 18 Nov 2002 *arrest*

From The Charley Project:

Davron, 25, disappeared from Fort Myers, Florida on November 18, 2002. In August 2007, his skeletal remains were found buried in a shallow grave at a home in the 25400 block of Dixie Road in Muse, Florida. Davron's wife, Hadassah Bakeev, and Hadassah's sister, Tabitha Labay, were arrested and charged with first-degree murder. Several days later, a third suspect, a man named Jessy Castelucci, was arrested in Ohio and charged with murder.

From October 2008:

http://www.salemnews.net/page/conte...y-at-aquittal-in-Florida-murder.html?nav=5007

Jessy Castelucci, 26, of Salem was found not guilty on a second-degree murder charge in Glades County, Florida on Oct. 2.

The jury decision ended a nightmare for Castelucci that began 14-months ago when U.S. Marshals and Salem police arrested him at his sister's Salem home on a fugitive warrant charging him with conspiracy to commit murder and aggravated murder last August...

Castelucci was identified by the sisters as the triggerman... "I don't know how my name got involved there. I didn't know them personally. I knew who they were," he said, explaining his mother knew them.

The sisters were set for trial at a later date, but I cannot find any further updates. I did find a FB page for one and she didn't appear to be in prison as of two days ago, so...

Interesting reading here, though:

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00028301/00182/1j

and continued here:

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00028301/00182/18j

The 2002 Case of a Missing Lee County Man Solved After Skeletal Remains Found in Glades County; Two
A third suspect in the murder of Davronjon Bakeev in Glades County has been arrested in Salem, Ohio. Members of the Salem Police Department, Columbiana County Sheriff's Office, and the United States Marshal Service took Jessy Castelucci, 25, into custody around 5 p.m. last night as he was leaving his sister's home in Salem. Castelucci is charged with first degree murder, premeditated. Castelucci is in the Columbiana County jail awaiting extradition back to Florida. Two FDLE special agents are in Salem to interview the suspect.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Glades County Sheriff's Office announce the arrest of two Glades County residents for the murder of a missing Lee County man. Police have issued an arrest warrant for a third suspect in the homicide. FDLE special agents and Glades County Sheriff's investigators arrested Hadassah Bakeev, 31, the wife of the victim, and Tabitha Labay, 33, Hadassah's sister, at their home in Muse, Fla. late last night. They are both charged with one count of first-degree murder, premeditated.

Last week, FDLE special agents received information concerning a homicide that had occurred several years ago in the Muse area of Glades County. Agents followed up on the information and discovered the victim, Davronjon Bakeev, 29, was reported missing to the Lee County Sheriff's Office on Nov. 23, 2002. Witness statements led authorities to a home at 25440 Dixie Road in Muse. Agents and investigators along with FDLE crime scene analysts and Glades County Sheriff's Office crime scene searched the property. On Aug. 21, skeletal remains were found buried in a shallow grave near a barn located on the property. The remains are believed to be Davronjon Bakeev.

According to witness statements, agents believe Davronjon Bakeev, who was estranged from his wife at the time, traveled to Muse from Lee County to visit his children and speak with his wife. During that visit, Davronjon Bakeev was allegedly attacked and shot with a handgun by a third person. Agents believe Hadassah contracted with the person to kill Davronjon Bakeev in exchange for an automobile. The three then allegedly disposed of the body and the victim's car.

Hadassah Bakeev and Tabitha Labay were booked into the Glades County Jail. The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back