Identified! PA - Pittsburgh, woman's body, found cut in half, Aug'07 - Marva Howard

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
PITTSBURGH -- Authorities are trying to identify a woman's body that was found in two parts inside large, plastic bags in the Point Breeze section of Pittsburgh on Tuesday morning.

The bags were discovered among some trees in a wooded area on Simonton Street, which is off Fifth Avenue. (See Map)

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/14040790/detail.html

Thats sick, I feel sorry for whoever found her.

Maybe it's the body of Lisa Stebic, I wonder if the body had been frozen prior to the dumping.

Blech, apparently she's been cut in half? What is wrong with people??

I hope LE gets lots of fingerprints or other DNA so they can solve this quickly. Poor thing.

I hope the killer left prints all over the bags and has a record so they can be matched.

Someone is missing this woman. I hope she is identified quickly.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/14040790/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- Authorities have identified a body found in two parts inside large, plastic bags in the Point Breeze area of Pittsburgh as that of a Greensburg woman.

Fingerprints were used to identify the woman as Marva Howard, 39, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office. No ruling has been made yet on the cause and manner of death.

The link worked for me, article said she was 39 and had had arrests in the past for prostitution. Her family had seen her a week before so probably no one even knew she was missing yet. Very sad for this to happen, no one deserves this.

VB

Thanks, VB! I've been trying all afternoon to get to that link. Of course it's my pc! :(

I figured as much about the prostitution. LE better be on the lookout for past and future crimes like this, as it sounds like they have a possible Green River Killer in their midst. I hope it's just a one-time thing though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back