GUILTY AL - Isaiah Harrell, 2 wks, beaten to death, Wetumpka, 1 Sept 2007

stormonster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This just blows me away. Father faces murder charges

In a nutshell: the father was watching TV, baby was crying, father hit baby then called 911 to pass it off as if it fell off the bed. they are waiting to see what the family wants to do as far as capitol punishment, but they "haven’t been able to get in touch with the baby’s mother"!!!???!?!?!?

The autopsy showed the child’s eye socket had collapsed as a result of blunt force trauma, and the bones beyond his nasal cavity had been crushed.

:furious:

This just blows me away. Father faces murder charges

In a nutshell: the father was watching TV, baby was crying, father hit baby then called 911 to pass it off as if it fell off the bed. they are waiting to see what the family wants to do as far as capitol punishment, but they "haven’t been able to get in touch with the baby’s mother"!!!???!?!?!?
maybe the cant reach her because she is medicated or something. when my son was still born the doctors kept me doped up for a week so i could make it through the funeral. to have your child so horrible killed must be even worse.

Babies cry for a reason. I guess that it didn't dawn on this idiot to just pick up the baby or figure out why the baby was crying. How very, very sad!!

He could have just shut the door and turned up the volume.

If it were me as the Mom, you wouldn't be able to get ahold of me either. Not sure why, a host of reasons, but sitting around waiting for people to get in touch with me wouldn't be my first guess.

That's horrible. That poor, poor, precious baby. What a IMO

Poor baby, wonder if he was mad at the mother or something. Prayers for the mom and family.

that poor innocent little person! I really hate that people can be so evil.

Damn it. I am so tired if this crap. I'm telling you I would welcome them all. Just give them to me and I'll ask nothing further from you....

Poor baby, wonder if he was mad at the mother or something. Prayers for the mom and family.

yeah - I wonder why they can't reach her. thought i read originally that it was the mom who did it, but i had to go back and reread that it was the dad who did it. what is with people these days. go figure. (sigh). i can't believe these people!

Father Arrested in Beating Death of Two Week Old Son

.... Police say the child's 16-year old mother left the baby in Harrell's care.

Harrell is being held with out bond.

There is a video at that site that explains the mother dropped the baby off to go to a movie and visit with her mother. Others have left their children with him before because he didn't show any problems and was gentle. I wonder if he had been drinking or on drugs. I knew someone once who was very gentle until he had a few drinks, and his personality changed completely to a mean, hostile person.

http://www.wsfa.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1722978&h1=Father%20Confesses%20to%20Killing%202%20Week%20Old%20Infant&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=117500&LaunchPageAdTag=News%20-%20Hard%20News&activePane=info&playerVersion=9&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D7019038&rnd=51513535

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back