Geoffry Feiger Indicted on Campaign Finance Charges

jilly

Reaction score
Surely he could do better than Gerry Spence!!!

ETA: I'm not defending his actions.

Wow, I'm sort of a fan of Spence.:confused:

Tell me what you like about him, Jeana, and maybe I'll change my mind!

My memory is short, but I believe my feelings toward him changed with the OJ case. (Or was it the JonBenet case?!) :waitasec:

I guess I need someone a little more peppy. :D

ETA: Oops, this will be going off-topic, so you don't have to reply if you don't want to!

Is Feiger guilty? I haven't heard all the details but want to know what insiders say. I like Feiger. :D

I like Feiger, although he's most certainly not perfect. I hope to hear better results from this story.

If they were going to make illegal contributions...why couldn't it have been to me instead?! LOL John Edwards didn't even NEED their money! :p

If they were going to make illegal contributions...why couldn't it have been to me instead?! LOL John Edwards didn't even NEED their money! :p

--->>>Interesting view SS#'s, Wonder just exactly 'how much' money is needed for each and every candidate in order for JUST one of em to WIN??

Reminds me of the song, "Whats Love Got To Do With It", er 'Whats Money Got To Do With Becoming President". The money boggles my mind, heck I thought I voted for someone cuz I liked their views on issues that concerned ME.

I like Geoffrey too. I did not realize that Spence was still alive and WORKING, hmmm.

Wonder how Oprah will work the money deal, for backing Barack?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back