Heads up NC & SC Cat 1 Hurricane possible for Sunday/Depression 7

Thanks! Another one for us to keep our eyes on! Even the Cat 1 can cause some trouble for people or so I have been told! Active hurricane season, for certain!

Thanks Beyond Belief!
I live in SC and haven't heard anything yet.

Your welcome. We keep a pretty close watch on all the storms because we have to close up six houses if something is headed our way. It sure helps knowing a little in advance.

Quick is right, we have been watching it spin around in the Atlantic for a few days now, wondering if it zone in on Florida. Geez, I wonder if we'll get thru the season unscathed.

Thanks Beyond Belief!
I live in SC and haven't heard anything yet.

I live in South Carolina too, howdy neighbor. Maybe sometime we could talk on phone, once we get to know each other a little better. How long have you been here at WS?

Keep safe, glad to meet ya.

Sheila

Dang was hoping this one would go in on GA and come across enough to get us here in the AL/GA line...we need the rain soooo badly.

I live in South Carolina too, howdy neighbor. Maybe sometime we could talk on phone, once we get to know each other a little better. How long have you been here at WS?

Keep safe, glad to meet ya.

Sheila
Hi KOOL LOOK,
I've been reading at WS since June of last year, but was only able to become a member 2 months ago.
I live on the South Carolina coast, south of Myrtle Beach.
I would like to get to know you better. I've read some of your posts on the Political thread and I do believe we hold some of the same political beliefs as well.
Feel free to PM me.
Lori

Dang was hoping this one would go in on GA and come across enough to get us here in the AL/GA line...we need the rain soooo badly.
I hear ya! It's so dry out here in E Colorado too! We seem to watch the storms forming near the Rockies that move east split when the get near us and then go to dump on Kansas, Missouri. We hope storms get far enough into Mexico to hope that moisture comes far enough west to get some rain. They normally just get to Texas.

We had 7 inches of rain last night! I would gladly share with our neighbors on either side!

By the way, Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite spots on the planet! How lucky you get to live there, Squishified!

Hey ya'll! I'm in SC as well- I live about 20 minutes from Myrtle beach.

Oh dear...:eek: I am headed out to So. Carolina next week. For a wedding on the BEACH! :(

We had 7 inches of rain last night! I would gladly share with our neighbors on either side!

By the way, Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite spots on the planet! How lucky you get to live there, Squishified!
Hi SS,
Yeah, it's fun to live here. The only thing I hate is the traffic!!
Oh, and the hurricanes!
But we were fine with the tropical storm. It was supposed to be rainy and windy all day yesterday, but it was gorgeous!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back