OR - William Collins for rape of 11yo boy, Washington County, 2007

wildTrose

Reaction score
(Hillsboro, Oregon) An Oregon man has been sentenced to 25-years behind bars for raping
his step son to get revenge on the boy's mother.
Following his arrest William Gerald Collins, 44, told police he wanted to force the boy into being gay so that his ex-wife would not have any grandchildren.
http://www.365gay.com/Newscon07/09/090407court.htm

I have a feeling this man will pay the price for this crime in prison!!! he will be able to see how it feels to be violated.

This man is sick sick sick and he more than likely has abused other children if not women. Good luck to him in prison I hope he makes lots and lots of friends.

OMG. This man raped this CHILD because he is a sexual deviant and child molester.
IMO, a man could not fathom raping a boy for any other reason.

http://www.oregonlive.com/metrowest...e/metro_west_news/1188437109318740.xml&coll=7

Man sentenced for sexually abusing stepson

Revenge - William Collins, 44, told the court he was trying to get back at his ex-wife
Thursday, August 30, 2007 HOLLY DANKS
The Oregonian Staff
HILLSBORO -- A former Washington County man was sentenced Wednesday to 25 years in prison for sexually abusing his stepson to get revenge on the boy's mother.
William Gerald Collins, 44, told police he wanted to force his ex-wife's only son into becoming gay so she wouldn't have any grandchildren. He said he wanted to get back at her for asking for a divorce and kicking him out of their house.
and
Erwin said the victim did not disclose the abuse until November 2006, when his mother got a letter from Collins' former girlfriend in Reno. When the Nevada woman broke up with Collins, he threatened to rape her 14-year-old daughter, so she decided to tell what he had confessed to her about the molestation, Erwin said.
The Washington County victim wrote in a letter to the judge: "I never wanted my Mom to know this happened because I didn't want to hurt her."
The victim and his mother were not in court, telling Erwin they never wanted to see Collins again.
"Knowing now he did this to hurt my mom, I'm worried he will hurt my family again," the victim wrote. "I think he should be kept in jail forever."
The victim's mother wrote that she thought "all the anger" her son had back then was because of the divorce and she felt guilty because she hadn't recognized signs of abuse.
"To think Will did this to hurt me, being that evil and vindictive, using a child, taking away his youth and innocence, he deserves to spend his life behind bars," she wrote.

(more at link)

The abuse began in 1995 when the victim was 11 and happened "dozens of times" over the next two years, Erwin said.

:furious: I don't think 25 years is enough. :furious:

What a sick sonofabitch. Sorry, I have no other words for him. He needs to be locked up for good and given a taste of his own medicine. No death penalty... that's too easy. I pray that his victim, now a young man, will somehow heal from this.

This has got to be the sickest I've heard of. I hope his prison friends make him "gay". What a monster to even threaten to do it to his gf daughter!!

What a sick sonofabitch. Sorry, I have no other words for him. He needs to be locked up for good and given a taste of his own medicine. No death penalty... that's too easy. I pray that his victim, now a young man, will somehow heal from this.

Hi JanetElaine! :blowkiss:

I hope the healing began when he told his mom about what had happened. Can you even imagine that moment? He had held that secret in for so long. :( I think I would have killed my ex with my bare hands if that ever happened to a child of mine.

Oh drats, I did it again. :slap: I just made a thread about this! Sorry. :(

I usually search for names and get zero results. Twice now I haven't bothered searching. Argh.

The man is nothing more than pond scum....or something nastier. Hope he gets his 'own' in prison.

i'm the first to admit i am not a expert on men's erections but this dont make sense to me. i would not think a man could have sex over and over with a child if they are not sexually attracted to kids. to me it sounds as if the guy is a pedo and made this story up rather than admit it.

i dont know what makes someone gay. if it is 1 factor or 100. if it happens in the first trimester or some point after or at the moment sperm meets egg. i'm sure rape of a boy can confuse him about his sexuality especially if he found some pleasure during the act. the idea that he thought he could rape this boy and make him gay sounds like total BS to me. if he claimed he was trying to turn the child into a pedo i might buy it. i just dont buy the excuse he is using not that it matters. once you rape a child the reason behind it matters less to me than the punishment you get.

I agree and it is a sick pedo with "turning the son gay" as an excuse. I could only imagine all the therapy this poor boy will need. The stepfather will definitely get his in prison, he will be one of the lowest rungs of the feeding ladder.

I agree and it is a sick pedo with "turning the son gay" as an excuse. I could only imagine all the therapy this poor boy will need. The stepfather will definitely get his in prison, he will be one of the lowest rungs of the feeding ladder.
i sure as hell hope so.

i'm the first to admit i am not a expert on men's erections but this dont make sense to me. i would not think a man could have sex over and over with a child if they are not sexually attracted to kids. to me it sounds as if the guy is a pedo and made this story up rather than admit it.

i dont know what makes someone gay. if it is 1 factor or 100. if it happens in the first trimester or some point after or at the moment sperm meets egg. i'm sure rape of a boy can confuse him about his sexuality especially if he found some pleasure during the act. the idea that he thought he could rape this boy and make him gay sounds like total BS to me. if he claimed he was trying to turn the child into a pedo i might buy it. i just dont buy the excuse he is using not that it matters. once you rape a child the reason behind it matters less to me than the punishment you get.

Very sharp post, sherri (as usual)!

I would only add that male erections are often something of a mystery. Non-gay men quite regularly have sex with other men when no women are available (prison, etc.). Male rape victims often get erections involuntarily, I've read. Most men get erections in their sleep, etc.

And we know that rapists often get functioning erections that have little to do with the attractiveness of their victims. It's the power itself that turns them on.

I think it's quite possible the stepfather made up his story so as to claim he isn't a "real" pedophile.

But I also think it's possible this was a sort of rape-by-proxy, with the child standing in for the ex. The "turn him gay" nonsense may have been the only way the perp knew how to rationalize his behavior.

I would only add that male erections are often something of a mystery. Non-gay men quite regularly have sex with other men when no women are available (prison, etc.). Male rape victims often get erections involuntarily, I've read. Most men get erections in their sleep, etc.

And we know that rapists often get functioning erections that have little to do with the attractiveness of their victims. It's the power itself that turns them on.

I think it's quite possible the stepfather made up his story so as to claim he isn't a "real" pedophile.

But I also think it's possible this was a sort of rape-by-proxy, with the child standing in for the ex. The "turn him gay" nonsense may have been the only way the perp knew how to rationalize his behavior.

Agreed, Nova. You said it very well.

What a terrible thing for that poor child!

yes i can see he may have got off on hurting people and did not care if it was a child. i guess i should have been clearer in my post. a erection i can see as innocent np. my son turns 9 this week and wakes up with them. when my husband was 19 the right pair of pants had him in the mood all day. hell when he was 19 a warm breeze did it. it is the climax i have a hard time understanding. i guess i am trying to compare this freak with a normal man. a normal man would be so repulsed by the idea of rape of a child they would be unable to function to climax. this guy aint normal so it wont apply to him. he is either a evil man who likes sex with kids or a evil man who just likes to rape a weak target. either way he should never be let out of prison. when you are that sick i dont think they can fix you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back