Will madeleine ever be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
Even though we would like to hope that she is alive and well, I *think* general consensus is unfortunately she is not.....

Do you think her body will ever be found?

I think anything is possible but at this point if she is burried out there somewhere she would by now be so decomposed (and she was so small) that it is unlikely she will be found. Same if she was tossed to sea. I originally posted months ago that I like to think of her with a happy family somewhere eating a bowl of icecream. It makes me sleep better at night...

I think she was put in the ocean...I don't think she'll ever be found, sadly. :(

I am not sure, if she was put in the sea it is unlikely by now but if buried somewhere then it is possible that her remains will be found & identified through DNA regardless of how decomposed

I don't know if she was thrown in the sea, but I think if she's buried, it's somewhere that she'll never be found without a confession and being taken to it.

I think there will be a confession and the PJ will find her. There are soooo many praying for it. I think this will all be finalized.

Please God.....

I think she will be found. I think she is at the church and what better place for her to be while she is lost.

I agree Colomom - I think there will eventually be a confession, if not by the McCanns then by one of the Tapas 9 who know what happened. I just can't believe so many people would have so little decency. However, I couldn't believe these educated, moneyed people would leave 3 children under the age of 4 alone either. Goes to show you what I know!

Salem

I think she will be found. I think she is at the church and what better place for her to be while she is lost.

I agree Colomom - I think there will eventually be a confession, if not by the McCanns then by one of the Tapas 9 who know what happened. I just can't believe so many people would have so little decency. However, I couldn't believe these educated, moneyed people would leave 3 children under the age of 4 alone either. Goes to show you what I know!

Salem

Here is a theory I am coming up with as this goes on:

I am starting to think that something happened to Madeleine, and THEN the children were left alone, out of necessity that someone would show up to care for the children and notice that one was already missing or harmed. Also
the whole "leaving the children alone" could have been part of the alibi story...its bad to leave your children alone but worse to kill them.

Also I want to know more about the guy who supposedly checked on them by listening outside the door. Was he meant to be the one who discovered Madeleine missing (or dead), and have suspicions cast upon him?

Of course all this is only valid IF the parents did harm Madeleine.

Here is a theory I am coming up with as this goes on:

I am starting to think that something happened to Madeleine, and THEN the children were left alone, out of necessity that someone would show up to care for the children and notice that one was already missing or harmed. Also
the whole "leaving the children alone" could have been part of the alibi story...its bad to leave your children alone but worse to kill them.

Also I want to know more about the guy who supposedly checked on them by listening outside the door. Was he meant to be the one who discovered Madeleine missing (or dead), and have suspicions cast upon him?

Of course all this is only valid IF the parents did harm Madeleine.

I agree that someone else was supposed to discover that Madeline was missing. Just Kate's initial reaction of, "They've taken her," was extremely strange. Why not just say that she was missing?

I dont think maddie will ever be found,but im quite often wrong and I hope I am this time aswell.

I agree that someone else was supposed to discover that Madeline was missing. Just Kate's initial reaction of, "They've taken her," was extremely strange. Why not just say that she was missing?

Someone in the Mirror Forums put out this same theory. Mathew Oldfield, one of the Tapas friends, was the last person to check on the children before Kate went back to the apartment at 10:00. Unfortunately, all he did was listen outside- he didn't go into the room; therefore, he didn't notice that Madeleine was gone.

Someone at the table in the bar at one point said, "This isn't the way it was supposed to happen", or something similar. I'm guessing he/she may have been talking about how the disappearance should've been discovered.

This also accounts for the fact that Kate McCann made so many "mistakes" when she found Madeleine gone. Saying, "They've taken her", is not a normal way to phrase the discovery that your child is missing and leaving the twins alone when an alleged kidnapper is around makes no sense either.

Someone in the Mirror Forums put out this same theory. Mathew Oldfield, one of the Tapas friends, was the last person to check on the children before Kate went back to the apartment at 10:00. Unfortunately, all he did was listen outside- he didn't go into the room; therefore, he didn't notice that Madeleine was gone.

Someone at the table in the bar at one point said, "This isn't the way it was supposed to happen", or something similar. I'm guessing he/she may have been talking about how the disappearance should've been discovered.

This also accounts for the fact that Kate McCann made so many "mistakes" when she found Madeleine gone. Saying, "They've taken her", is not a normal way to phrase the discovery that your child is missing and leaving the twins alone when an alleged kidnapper is around makes no sense either.

If the parents harmed her:

I also think that leaving the children alone may have been a ruse to create an alibi for the parents. Madeleine may have already been dead by the time the dinner occurred, and sedatives may have been administered to the twins to make their memories fuzzy and/or keep them from seeing what happened to their sister. 2 year olds can talk, and it would not do to have one of them say something along the lines of, "momma made Maddy sleep in a suitcase."

I think her body could be found if her abductor/killer confessed to the crime. But truthfully I don't think she'll ever be found.

No, I do not think they will find her or convict her killer...I think it unlikely that 'anyone' will confess and unless evidence is bang on her killer will walk free...

I have a strong feeling that Madeleines body will be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member