McDonalds Employee in Jail for a Salty Burger

This cop obviously has issure and is on a power trip. He is probably one of those who was a bullying jerk in school and as he got older found a new way to bully people. he needs to be suspended with out pay. Absolutley ridiculous.

This is sooo silly.. TOSS THE FREAKING BURGER and get another one :loser: .. and he's a cop who is supose to serve and protect? :doh:

I think it's just eating at McDonald's that made the guy sick.

Hehe... "Does this look like spit to you!?" (You know, Super Troopers movie?)

Hope the poor guy from McD gets out fast, charges dropped, and has no lasting problems related to all this.

"Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who “tried to thump the salt off.”

She told her manager what happened, so if anyone should be in jail on this silly charge, it should be the manager, not the girl who basically put the situation on her manager to handle.

I don't see how an employee accidentally did this!

There is no salt kept in the cooking area of McD's
Is is kept by the fries .... not were the burgers are.

I am guessing that the employee did this on purpose.

I don't see how an employee accidentally did this!

There is no salt kept in the cooking area of McD's
Is is kept by the fries .... not were the burgers are.

I am guessing that the employee did this on purpose.

IMO, it doesn't matter if it was on purpose or not. That was up to the manager to decide and toss the burgers. Instead he tried to shake them off and then serve. I don't think this is the employee's fault.

I can't believe she was arrested for something like this. I think that cop is on a major power trip and is a bully. If the burger was too salty he shouldn't have eaten it and should have gotten a refund. Duh!:bang:

:laugh: Police sent samples of the burger to the state crime lab for tests. :doh:

This cop is an idiot!! No way should this be a law enforcement issue!!
If someone called to report a salty burger at the department that I work for, I would tell them that it is a civil matter and we would not be getting involved...

I'd have to know more facts before really having an opinion here.
Would like to know if any other customers got over salted burgers or was the officer the only 1? If he was the only 1 then I'd be more inclined to think his was done like this on purpose. Is there any history between the officer and the woman or maybe a family member? If I had dumped extra salt on meat it would be pretty easy to just rinse it off so it wouldn't stay that way, over salting a burger is not like putting to much salt in a soup or stew.
It also wouldn't make sense to keep eating something that was so salty it could make you sick, I'm wondering what the lab tests will say, could there have been something else added to it and the salt story is just a cover up?
As a rule, I never complain about food when I eat out where my plate will be sent back. If it's something I can't eat I just leave it, never give someone the chance to spit on it or something.

VB

He accused her of doing it b/c he was a cop. She says she was on break (and eating one of the salty burgers herself) when it was sold. She says she didn't know it was being sold to a cop.

ITA that the manager is ultimately responsible after being told.

How sick could he have gotten if he came right back and arrested her? So he was in the bathroom for a few extra minutes - that tends to happen when you eat at Mickey D's. :doh:

Tough call on this one. I want to believe the girl, but Amraan has a pretty good point about the salt. Why would it be near the burger prep area...unless McDonald's has them shake salt on the burgers?

I'll have to ask my friend who used to be a manager there.

She said there was a camera on the preparation area and that will show the truth. Can't waste that ground beef!

I thought everything came frozen to McD's anyway. This place makes them fresh?

My friend said there is indeed salt or salt-mixture in the McDonald's burger prep area and that it's only supposed to be a dash. I'm sure this girl is telling the truth.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back