Are the McCanns telling us what happened with their words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
From the very beginning, Dr/Mrs McCanns' first words that Madeleine had "been taken" made me take notice.

Think about it, if you left your three children alone, asleep, unattended, would your first assume that someone had taken your child? The most logical/normal first response is to assume that the child had wandered off looking for you NOT not to immediately assume that your child was TAKEN from their bed by a stranger. To me it's the equivalent of saying "was" instead of "is" when your child is missing.

The statement that Madeleine had been taken, combined with Kate's next action of leaving her other two children alone, reflects staging. If I'm screaming someone has taken my daughter, it doesn't make any sense to then leave my other two children alone. The most logical reaction to finding your daughter missing is to secure the area, call for help and try to find my daughter who has wandered off......unless I know what really happened to her.

Is anyone interested in following the documented statements of the McCanns' and then attempting to analyzing their meaning? I think peoples' words are very revealing.

"We have played no part in the disappearance of our luvly daughter Madlyn."
It's easy to repeat that mantra over and over and be convincing when you know the truth, that your daughter didn't disappear, your wife killed her and you helped hide her body. Highly intelligent/sociopathic personalities sometimes rationalize their actions completely by using PRECISE words. That means that the person is always telling their perception of the truth. No lies means the truth?

An odd idea, which is doubtlessly untrue, has been nagging at the back of my mind. Quotes such as: "She been taken"; "we failed her"; etc., seem to make no sense. They may seem strange in the normal turn of events.

However. . .

Suppose, just suppose, Maddy was being used the LE, with the knowledge and consent of her parents, as BAIT to trap pedophiles. That would explain quite a lot of the strange things and statements that have been, ahem, "reported".

I know this sounds crazy, but what better bait than children home alone, especially one that has been crying previously? I believe it started out as 45 minutes but miraculously jumped to 75. This is possibly a "sting" operation gone bad, very bad.

I don't know if the above is even plausible, or if the McCanns somehow killed thier child. I do know I have some questions about the resort and/or their staff. Somewhere on the McCann board, someone mentioned staff/resort knowing everything that went on with guests. Know what? I'll just bet they do.

An odd idea, which is doubtlessly untrue, has been nagging at the back of my mind. Quotes such as: "She been taken"; "we failed her"; etc., seem to make no sense. They may seem strange in the normal turn of events.

However. . .

Suppose, just suppose, Maddy was being used the LE, with the knowledge and consent of her parents, as BAIT to trap pedophiles. That would explain quite a lot of the strange things and statements that have been, ahem, "reported".

I know this sounds crazy, but what better bait than children home alone, especially one that has been crying previously? I believe it started out as 45 minutes but miraculously jumped to 75. This is possibly a "sting" operation gone bad, very bad.

I don't know if the above is even plausible, or if the McCanns somehow killed thier child. I do know I have some questions about the resort and/or their staff. Somewhere on the McCann board, someone mentioned staff/resort knowing everything that went on with guests. Know what? I'll just bet they do.

What a ghastly thought!

If I were a parent, I would in no uncertain terms refuse to participate in something so awful.

If I were LE, I wouldn't use a child. I'd put an adult the size of a child in the apartment in a bait and switch. Or a doll, with police hiding in the bathrooms and closets.

If I were the McCanns and I'd let my daughter be used as bait and something went wrong, with her ending up in the hands of the very pedophiles LE was trying to trap, I'd scream loud and long and never shut up.

As far as the resort staff knowing what is going on with their guests, you are absolutely right. Maids snoop into luggage, bellmen swap stories with people working in the bar and gardners overhear snippets of everyone's conversations.

However. . .

No L/E ever uses real children in sting operations. It's unethical. That goes for all kinds of operations even checks to see who's selling liquor or beer to underage customers. They have really young-looking officers who take part in anything like that.

No L/E ever uses real children in sting operations. It's unethical. That goes for all kinds of operations even checks to see who's selling liquor or beer to underage customers. They have really young-looking officers who take part in anything like that.

When I was a teen my best friend and I were sent into a bar at the request of a policeman to see if they were selling liquor to under-age kids. I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone and although this wasn't a "sting", LE did want to gather information on this place.

However. . .

Umm...no. I think we can safely bet the farm that Madeleine was not being used as bait to catch pedophiles.

When I was a teen my best friend and I were sent into a bar at the request of a policeman to see if they were selling liquor to under-age kids. I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone and although this wasn't a "sting", LE did want to gather information on this place.

But that was at least three years ago, wasn't it? ;)

LE using tiny children???? Uh, no. Not possible. Period.

I'm not discounting what happened to you, but LE doesn't use children.

From the very beginning, Dr/Mrs McCanns' first words that Madeleine had "been taken" made me take notice.

Colomom just posted this on another thread. ??

Also the report that referenced the "They've taken her" quote comes from:

One source: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...cle2948182.ece

"according to Gerry McCann's sister Trish Cameron, "They've taken her! They've taken her!"

I have seen it reported many times that Trish Cameron is the source of that statement.

The Belfast Telegraph article is very comprehensive and sums up all the conflicting reports.

I heard (on Greta I think) that Kate has refused to answer questions and that the LE was considering digging up along the road near the church. Has anyone else heard that?

I did, Whiner. I'm not sure if it's true, but I definitely read they were digging up the road and at the church too.

This is very interesting theory. I have up until now believed the McCann's innocent, but now I am on the fence. Because I do agree with the strange wording of Kate's initial outburst when she discovered Madeleine gone. "They've taken her" - who's "they"? God forbid I was ever in that position I tihnk I would be claiming the child had wandered off, or if I was sure that my child had been kidnapped, it would "Somebody's taken them".

I once read about a case (in a John Douglas book - I know some people here don't like him, but I do) about a woman who claimed her child had been kidnapped. She said she was on her way out with the child when she had to take an emergency toilet stop due to a stomach bug and she left her child outside playing the courtyard of their apartment block. Her immediate reaction upon leaving the toilet was to claim to other residents the child had been taken, not that it was merely missing or had wandered off. This immediately raised a red flag with LE - they know it's human nature to actually swerve away from the worst case scenario (a kidnapping) and hope for the best (child has just wandered 5 minutes away). Eventually she confessed to murdering the child.

We also had a case here in Australia of John Sharpe, a who killed his pregnant wife and 2 year old daughter with a spear gun. Hi wife was not reported missing for several months (Sharpe claimed she'd left him). Sharpe stood outside his parents' home and said to the media "I did not harm my wife". The moment he said that I knew he had killed her and that LE knew it too. In his sick twisted mind, he did not consider that he had "harmed" her because he had killed her quickly. He never denied murdering her. Eventually he confessed as well.

I felt that John Mark Karr did not kill JonBenet Ramsey - reading his statements back, you can clearly see that he had fantasised so much about JonBenet's death that he imagined himself there, and blamed himself for not stopping her murder. But I don't believe he ever said he did it, just that he was "responsible" for it.

So, you're right. Choice of language does mean a LOT. It has now made me look at the McCanns in a new light. Unfortunately.

This is very interesting theory. I have up until now believed the McCann's innocent, but now I am on the fence. Because I do agree with the strange wording of Kate's initial outburst when she discovered Madeleine gone. "They've taken her" - who's "they"? God forbid I was ever in that position I tihnk I would be claiming the child had wandered off, or if I was sure that my child had been kidnapped, it would "Somebody's taken them".

I once read about a case (in a John Douglas book - I know some people here don't like him, but I do) about a woman who claimed her child had been kidnapped. She said she was on her way out with the child when she had to take an emergency toilet stop due to a stomach bug and she left her child outside playing the courtyard of their apartment block. Her immediate reaction upon leaving the toilet was to claim to other residents the child had been taken, not that it was merely missing or had wandered off. This immediately raised a red flag with LE - they know it's human nature to actually swerve away from the worst case scenario (a kidnapping) and hope for the best (child has just wandered 5 minutes away). Eventually she confessed to murdering the child.

We also had a case here in Australia of John Sharpe, a who killed his pregnant wife and 2 year old daughter with a spear gun. Hi wife was not reported missing for several months (Sharpe claimed she'd left him). Sharpe stood outside his parents' home and said to the media "I did not harm my wife". The moment he said that I knew he had killed her and that LE knew it too. In his sick twisted mind, he did not consider that he had "harmed" her because he had killed her quickly. He never denied murdering her. Eventually he confessed as well.

I felt that John Mark Karr did not kill JonBenet Ramsey - reading his statements back, you can clearly see that he had fantasised so much about JonBenet's death that he imagined himself there, and blamed himself for not stopping her murder. But I don't believe he ever said he did it, just that he was "responsible" for it.

So, you're right. Choice of language does mean a LOT. It has now made me look at the McCanns in a new light. Unfortunately.

I agree John Sharpe is a . Not only did he kill his pregnant wife with a spear gun. He did it to his 20 month old daughter Gracie. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member