727 users online (173 members and 554 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
    Quote Originally Posted by JudysSisterMaureen View Post
    I do find it bizarre that none of my family members have posted once in this thread - not once. Friends, yes. Family friends, yes. But not a single sibling, cousin, aunt, uncle, or parent.
    I've been working on my family tree for 2 years, I was mentioned in my elderly neighbors obituary a few years ago, I then ended up making a quick tree for him and his lady friend, who's maiden name was O'Donnell (Trenton NJ), made me think of you and your sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Bit of hope View Post
    I looked at a lot of pictures, from that club, made by this photographer sometimes the are quit explicit...must be hurting...to know your sister was on that scene (absolutely no judgment here) Bumping for Judith.
    I haven't looked at the pics but I didn't know anyone that didn't dress in spandex or revealing clothes to go clubbing. It was a great time to be growing up in the New York/ New Jersey area. She's older then me, I went to the Limelight club 83/84.

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    I've been working on my family tree for 2 years, I was mentioned in my elderly neighbors obituary a few years ago, I then ended up making a quick tree for him and his lady friend, who's maiden name was O'Donnell (Trenton NJ), made me think of you and your sister.

I haven't looked at the pics but I didn't know anyone that didn't dress in spandex or revealing clothes to go clubbing. It was a great time to be growing up in the New York/ New Jersey area. She's older then me, I went to the Limelight club 83/84.
    I was not talking about revealing clothes Roselvr. But anyways....
    MichaŽl, please protect us all from evil.

bump!

"Life is very long" - T.S. Eliot

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Judy's mom passed away. My heart has broken. She was a very special person. So many memories that will always make me smile. Not to mention what she did for my own mom. My love to her family.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear this.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    Judy's mom passed away. My heart has broken. She was a very special person. So many memories that will always make me smile. Not to mention what she did for my own mom. My love to her family.

I'm so sorry.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Good thoughts for you and the family.

Show your work.

I think of Judy often. I didn't know her, but we had a lot in common--geography, age, interests. Her case is one of those that just stays with me. I'm sorry to hear of her mother's death, and I send my condolences to her loved ones who are here.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyJuno View Post
    I think of Judy often. I didn't know her, but we had a lot in common--geography, age, interests. Her case is one of those that just stays with me. I'm sorry to hear of her mother's death, and I send my condolences to her loved ones who are here.
    Thank you. I think about her all the time - and so hope to find her. I'm lost without her.

My heart is broken, too, Lisa. <3 I know that our moms are reunited. Her heart broke when yours died.

So sad for you, wonderful sister of Judy, Maureen....I hope one day you will know what happened to Judy...hope for a little miracle...

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45