Wanted~

I am looking for a Dell Hard Drive. I am in the process of rebuilding a dell computer and this is what I am lacking....any laying around?

Searching for a Voice to Print Recorder- the sony is well known and comes with dragon software- version 7 being the most current- not sure if anyone would have one as they are kinda new- but i need one for work and cant afford the cdn price of them

I found this item so thx anyhow- no need to buy 2:))

I am looking for a pill box hat. I would prefer it to be in pink or white with some sort of tulle mini veil. I don't want to have to spend too much money, so if it's worth a lot...it's not for me!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I want it to use as a "cake topper" of sorts for my wedding cake. I am having a cupcake wedding cake which sits atop a stand. I have reserved the top tier for a pill box hat!

I am looking for a pair of child's white ice skates. Size 7 or 8. My daughter currently has the hard boot toddler skates which are a size 5-6. She is in the tiny tots class right now but to move up to the starter tots she has to have figure skates. The only skates I can find in that small of a size are around $80 if not more. I have tried second hand sport shops but no success. If you have any or know of anyone selling any used skates that small (preferably under $40) please let me know. I have 4 weeks until the next semester to find the skates.

Bubble1421 said:
I am looking for a pair of child's white ice skates. Size 7 or 8. My daughter currently has the hard boot toddler skates which are a size 5-6. She is in the tiny tots class right now but to move up to the starter tots she has to have figure skates. The only skates I can find in that small of a size are around $80 if not more. I have tried second hand sport shops but no success. If you have any or know of anyone selling any used skates that small (preferably under $40) please let me know. I have 4 weeks until the next semester to find the skates.

Bubble, have you looked on Ebay? That might be a really dumb question, but thought I'd check anyway!!! (i love ebay) :)

Check out this one:

IDELL Girls Ice Figure Skates Size 7 Toddler Item number: 3671538437

Bidder or seller of this item? Sign in for your status Add to watch list in My eBay

Go to larger picture Current bid: US $15.50

Time left: 1 days 4 hours
7-day listing
Ends Apr-16-04 18:49:36 PDT
Add to Calendar
Start time: Apr-09-04 18:49:36 PDT
History: 4 bids (US $9.99 starting bid)
High bidder: wandongxi( 26)

Item location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
United States

Ships to: United States only
Shipping and payment details

Seller information
pepsiflyer8( 12)
Feedback Score: 12
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since May-04-03 in United States

Read feedback comments
Ask seller a question
View seller's other items

Description
THIS IS A PAIR OF REIDELL LITTLE GIRLS WHITE FIGURE SKATES. SIZE 7 TODDLER.

THESE SKATES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. GREAT FOR ANY LITTLE GIRL JUST

STARTING TO SKATE.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26344&item=3671538437&rd=1

sariebell said:
I am looking for a pill box hat. I would prefer it to be in pink or white with some sort of tulle mini veil. I don't want to have to spend too much money, so if it's worth a lot...it's not for me!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I want it to use as a "cake topper" of sorts for my wedding cake. I am having a cupcake wedding cake which sits atop a stand. I have reserved the top tier for a pill box hat!

http://nancysniftynook.com/NhatboxP5.htm

They have some for $22 and their are lots of vintage hat sites, maybe ebay

Thanks for the help on ebay. Unfortunately, someone outbid me at the last moment. I am still looking for the skates if you know of anyone please let me know!!

Thanks again,

Jessica

Looking or Club Aluminum... Hammered... (silver)
Popular during the 50's and 60's

Just had to add an LOL did anyone notice that the skates were located in Ft Lauderdale?
Yup I am sure they are getting much use down here in South Fl!

im looking for something and im not sure it exists well i know of one model that does im loking for a vhs converter for camcorder tapes ive been to best buy and a few other places but they only have the vhs-c converter but all my camcorder tapes are old and are the 8mm kind, i took one to get done but the guy was going out of business, and i took a chance becuse they are not labled, does anyone know if the 8mms exisit thanks

Are you looking for the converter that looks like a VHS tape...you put the 8 mm tape in the converter so you can watch them on the VCR?

If so, I just went through this a few months ago...tried Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City, Googled, etc. Never found one for the 8mm, only the "C". The salesman at Radio Shack told me they don't make one for the 8 mm since the 8 mm camcorders have the hook-up to attach the camera directly to your TV or VCR to watch the tapes.

If you find one, let me know.

edited to add...C tapes are older than the 8 mm. The cameras that use the C tapes didn't have the camera to TV/VCR hookup and that's why they had the converter for it!!

:waitasec: :waitasec:
Gabby said:
Looking or Club Aluminum... Hammered... (silver)
Popular during the 50's and 60's

Hi Gabby, I might have some hammered pieces, I will look. I have quite a bit of old silver pieces, serving to silver service set, and complet 8 place settings set of old Rogers silver. I can't remember the pattern, I will look it up. I will get the info together by the end of the weekend.

Sincerely,

Betty :dance:

bubbles1421.. have you tried your local thrift stores? maybe sporting goods stores that 'recycle' sports stuff?

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking on this site for a while, and find the trial discussions fascinating, but have only just discovered this neat little corner of the site, which prompted me to join and ask......does anyone here have or know where I can find an Abercrombie & Fitch Sandra sweater? It's V necked, cropped and I'm looking for the blue one in either small or medium (not brown). The store has sold out, I just missed one a few days ago on Ebay and none there now. It's a gift for my daughter and I'm willing to pay a good price for it.

Thanks very much,

Verity

"The mind once suddenly aware of a verity for the first time immediately invents it again" (Agnes Sligh Turnbull).

im still looking for the 8mm tape converters. with no luck i might end up buying a new camecorder with the 8mm tapes or i might try and find a place that transfers them but with the tapes not labled i dont know whats on them and such. btw the camcorder i used to have was from the late 80s early 90s didnt know c camcorders were around then

ISO a puffalump stuffed purple hippo (Jumbo Love) Made by Commonwealth Toys in the 1980s. I understand that they're worth a lot of money and I don't want anyone just to "give it up". But if you find one at a thrift store or in the back of your clothset; I'd love to buy it. But upwards of 300.00 is way to much to pay. Even though they're collectors items, I just want it for my daughter. I'll pay 50-200 depending on the condition of the toy. Please PM me if you have/find one. Thank you. <3 Jen

Looking for Meduim Stonz for baby boy - don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them as they outgrow too quick.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back