GUILTY MI - Kirk Coleman for beating, raping baby daughter, Columbia Twp, 2007

iNTERESTEDWOMAN

I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oi
Reaction score
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14133963/detail.html

27 year old man rapes and beats a 3 month old infant girl.

The three-month-old girl was in critical condition Monday at University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, suffering from broken ribs, head trauma and other injuries.

She is fighting for her life. Poor baby.

OMG what an animal that poor little baby! I hope he dies a long and painful death!

Disgusting...I don't know how anyone could do that...I wonder what was this man's relationship to the child? Family member, family friend, or somebody who walked in off the street?

that son of a b@tch should be castrated via acid ... and a baseball bat pounded in his @ss .. he should have NO rights he is not human ..

i wonder if he is the father?, boyfriend? and why he was with the baby?

Hope this lowlife dies a torturous death.
That poor baby. Prayers for emotional and physical healing.

This is so sick! And it happens more and more. I'm going to start every day calling papers and courts to make sure no one forgets this little angel and he doesn't get a slap on the wrist...I just need to find email addresses and telephone numbers now!

that son of a b@tch should be castrated via acid ... and a baseball bat pounded in his @ss .. he should have NO rights he is not human ..

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can I come too? Sounds like a kickass time!! We'll have a bonfire, roast some weinies, and hotdogs. make a night of it!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dear Lord!!!! I have to ask again...where do these people come from? This is beyond sick! My prayers for this sweet baby...no one should have to go through this.

Disgusting. Hope he rots for what he did to his baby.

Father Charged with Sexual Abuse of 3-Month Old

Coleman, the father of a three-month-old baby girl, along with her mother took their unresponsive child to Foote Hospital in Jackson. The child was later airlifted to the University of Michigan's Mott Hospital, and remains in critical condition.

"The injuries are quite extensive," said Jester. "Very serious, such as broken ribs, skull fractures and so forth."

"We determined that he was the only one home," said Jester. "Our detectives spoke with him and was able to get him to admit that he was responsible for the injury."

The three month old is still unconscious, and needs a ventilator to breathe.

Okay, now I would love to see an immediate castration (sp) for sexual offenders. The only problem is that people will stop coming out with the fact that they have been sexually abused. I don't believe in this, and think that we need to find something that will keep the victims safe, and take care of the creep forever.

Marie,

The last sentence at your link leaves me with a question. Were the mother's parental rights terminated or just the father's? She was not at home when this happened. I hope she didn't automatically lose her parental rights if she had no knowledge or any indication he would do this to their baby.

Hi SewingDeb,

If CPS terminated the mother's parental rights, or does so in the future, then it's probably because the injuries occurred on Friday night but the baby wasn't taken to the hospital until Saturday - I think the mother might still be charged with something like failure to seek timely medical care.

But I can't imagine CPS has really terminated the rights so quickly - they probably have emergency custody and will petition to terminate rights.

Marie,

The last sentence at your link leaves me with a question. Were the mother's parental rights terminated or just the father's? She was not at home when this happened. I hope she didn't automatically lose her parental rights if she had no knowledge or any indication he would do this to their baby.

How could the mother not have known that the baby was raped? She was only 3 months old and that SOB must have ripped her from one end to the other! She had to have been bleeding down there and torn. If it happened on Friday night and they didn't take the baby to the hospital until Sat then they both should be charged. You know that baby's diaper was changed during that time.

This is just the most sickening thing. What did the creep do...beat her when she cried as he raped her? There is no kind of torture that would be to good for him. I wonder if the mother is standing by her man? I also wonder how often he babysat and if any of the baby's injurys are old. This guy better watch his back in jail because someone will try to kill him for sure. Hope they succeed :banghead:

I second that!!!! God bless this baby, I hope that she recovers. The only light in this is that she won't remember. How could any person do this? Esp. to his own baby?

Hi SewingDeb,

If CPS terminated the mother's parental rights, or does so in the future, then it's probably because the injuries occurred on Friday night but the baby wasn't taken to the hospital until Saturday - I think the mother might still be charged with something like failure to seek timely medical care.

But I can't imagine CPS has really terminated the rights so quickly - they probably have emergency custody and will petition to terminate rights.

I wonder where the mother was that night and when she returned home. Also, if the baby was taken to the hospital soon after she returned home.

God bless this poor child. :(

It hurts to even try to find a comment for a story like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back