GUILTY IN - Flossie Wright, 60, & 2 foster kids murdered, Indianapolis, 16 Sept 2007

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
http://wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7083164&nav=menu188_2

Indianapolis - The son of an east side Indianapolis woman found stabbed to death is under arrest for her murder. 35-year-old Sean V. Wright is also charged in the deaths of the woman's other two children.

~
"I just know my son was yelling for me. He was trying to help that woman. I know he was. That is the type of kid he is," said White
~
Indianapolis Metro Police arrested the murder suspect Wright Sunday afternoon after a tip from a minister who told them Wright wanted to meet with him. According to police Wright had parked his car at a school on Sloan Avenue and walked a few blocks south. Instead of meeting his minister, a handful of police were waiting.
Wright is suspected of stabbing all three victims. Police found Flossie Wright and Demonte in the house. Stabbed and bleeding, 16-year-old Rodney Anderson came out of the front door of the Shady Lane home and went towards 46th Street where he collapsed. He managed to make it across the street and started banging on the front door that home and collapsed on that front porch. That's where police found him.

~~~~~~~~ My city is becoming crazy quick people. Indy needs help!

How horrible! I'm glad the minister informed police about the meeting so they could be there to pick him up.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/14136449/detail.html

INDIANAPOLIS -- Deandra Wilkins broke into tears Monday when she recalled seeing a teen dying on her porch after a stabbing that also killed his foster mother and another boy.

"At least he tried to make it over here," a tearful Wilkins said of 16-year-old Rodney Anderson, who police said was stabbed at the home where he lived across the street.

What the heck was his motive? What is wrong with ppl? It seems like we are reading about stories like this three or four times a day now! Those poor kids. As foster kids, I am sure that they had a rough life to begin with, and to finally get a home with someone who cared....for this to happen to them? Prayers to all those that are grieving the loss of these three lives.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070918/LOCAL18/709180406/-1/LOCAL17

Police said Monday they might never know what may have led an Indianapolis man to kill his mother and two of her foster children on the Northeastside early Sunday, as authorities charge.

Lt. Jeff Duhamell, a spokesman for the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, said nothing in Sean V. Wright's past gave any hint he was capable of a triple murder.
"At this point, we don't have a motive," Duhamell said. "We may never have one."
Wright, 35, was being held Monday in the secure detention unit at Wishard Memorial Hospital on three preliminary charges of murder.

snip~
Police responded to several minor disturbances at the home during the past month, Duhamell said. On the day before the killings, he said, police went to the home, but no one was arrested and no report was filed.
Court records show Wright has a history of crimes involving alcohol and marijuana but no record of violent offenses beyond a misdemeanor battery charge that was dismissed.

snip~
Wright was formally booked into the Marion County Jail on Monday afternoon, records show. He spent Sunday night at Wishard Memorial Hospital, where doctors treated him for wounds police believe he could have suffered during a fight with 16-year-old Rodney.
"You could tell there was quite a violent struggle throughout that house," Duhamell said. "The 16-year-old was fighting for his life."
Rodney had been stabbed repeatedly and ran to a neighbor's house for help. Rescuers and police arrived to find the boy, naked and clinging to life on the neighbor's doorstep.
Rodney told police Wright had attacked him. He was rushed to Wishard, where he died about two hours later. Police found Flossie Wright and Demonte stabbed to death in the family's home.

I have decided I will go to the crime scene and see what photos i may be able to take. Are there any photos anyone wants me to get?

Inmate Profile
JID​
Facility​
Cell Block​
P00470048
MJ
Last Name
First Name
Middle Initial
Wright
Sean

Bullet-right-optm.gif
Case
Bullet-right-optm.gif
Case 1
Case ID
Court
Court Date

Bond Amount/Type
Case Custody Status
$0 NB
IN JAIL - INITIAL HEARING​

http://www2.indygov.org/custodyinformation/Profile.do?bookingnum=0742883

How how sad.. those poor boys were in foster care so obviously didnt have such a great life to begin with and here is this lady who was taking care of them what a sweet soul...

How how sad.. those poor boys were in foster care so obviously didnt have such a great life to begin with and here is this lady who was taking care of them what a sweet soul...
I think that is what is pulling me into this case. Just the pure evil in this man. It says the mom was a huge figure in that neighborhood and she was always taking foster children into her home. And let me say that neighborhood isnt one of the best in Indy.

I hope that Wright wasn't allowed by the state to be living at the foster home with even misdemeanor charges and probably the reason the police had been called several times and just the day before. The poor kids who had no choice other than to be there at that time.

Wright looks like a pretty rough customer to me. He would scare me to death.
He went to the house late at night...I wonder if he wanted drug money from his mother and she refused to give it to him? He must have been on something to go after all three of them like that. That poor little 16 yr old didn't even have any clothes on....I hope that doesn't mean anything except that he slept without clothes! If Wright tried to get funny with the 16 yr old that would have caused a big disturbance I would think and woke his mother up if he had a key to the house and let himself in. Just my imagination working overtime here but he was at the house for something and something set him off big time. Everyone that could tell what happened is dead so we will probably never know why he was there and why he went nuts unless he decided to tell.

Strange that he contacted a minister. I wonder if he was going to confess to him? I wonder if that was his mother's minister.

http://wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7100907

Indianapolis - A 35-year-old man now faces charges of murder for the deaths of his mother and two foster children. One of the children was ten years old. The other boy was 16.
Sean V. Wright now faces three counts of murder, making him a candidate for the death penalty or to spend the rest of his life in prison.

snip

"We are unsure what the motivation was. You could speculate that it could have been motivated by some kind of jealousy. What we do know is that there was extreme violence on this night and that it resulted in the tragic death of two young boys in a very violent and very horrific way," said Prosecutor Carl Brizzi. "So here you have a woman, who out of the generosity and kindness of her heart took this boys to provide them with a safe environment, and it cost her and these boys their lives."

Maybe the mother wouldn't let Wright stay there around the kids due to the disturbances or as the poster said, give him any money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back