WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I started another thread because the other one is now closed- so this thread is continuing the last one. So whoever was going to post on the now closed 30+ page thread can post here

I think the crime scene photo's from the thread that just ended would also be helpful.there on page 10.i don't know how to bring it over:slap:

was wondering if anyone has read or seen doco's about multiple personalities(i know there are to many to mention),can't think of the name of it but this one woman would do endless amount's of writing and every one of the personalities had very different style's of writing.thought i would mention it as the three note's he left in the room were different.Maybe he had no idea what was happening to him,he may have thought he was going mad!

is there any way we can view more info on him,like autopsy results or anything like that.:dance:

was wondering if anyone has read or seen doco's about multiple personalities(i know there are to many to mention),can't think of the name of it but this one woman would do endless amount's of writing and every one of the personalities had very different style's of writing.thought i would mention it as the three note's he left in the room were different.Maybe he had no idea what was happening to him,he may have thought he was going mad!

Trudi something - "When The Rabbit Howls" ?

After carefully examining the photos of the notes, I am wondering if the name we have been calling him, Stevik, is what that actually says. I think it could be Stlevik. There is an R. Stlevik who apparently is a researcher/chemist/scientist, but I cannot figure out where he is from.

http://www.google.com/search?q=R.+Stlevik+&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBS_enUS226US226&filter=0

If you look at the first L in Lyle and the first stroke of the supposed E...you will see it is the same. You don't see this on the other E at the end of Lyle. The E looks like it is written smaller next to it.

I have to agree with CCL...the writing of the "For the room" note and the name/address are the same...but the word "suicide" doesn't appear to have been written by the same person. The S's are flat on the bottom where in "suicide" it is well rounded. (He wrote them the same exact way 3 times in other two notes.) The D is different, too. Note how in the two notes...the stroke of the top line in E is in front of the line and in suicide...the stroke begins at the top. It isn't consistent with the other E's.

It makes me think that Lyle either did not write the other two notes or he did not write the word "suicide". If the person at the desk wrote the other two notes and Lyle DID write the 3rd...it could also explain this.

I don't think multipersonality disorder (MPD) or Disassociative Identity Disorder (DID) comes into play in this case.

However, I do think the discrepancy of the notes do add another twist to the case. I don't understand why LE didn't easily see this or have a handwriting expert evaluate the notes to begin with.

If you look at the first L in Lyle and the first "strike" of the supposed E...you will see it is the same. You don't see this on the other E at the end of Lyle. The E looks like it is written smaller next to it.

You're right. But I can't really tell because his writing is kinda messy

You're right. But I can't really tell because his writing is kinda messy
Exactly! It IS kinda messy in two notes...but NOT in the word "suicide". The person who wrote the first two notes has a long time habit of connecting his letters in printing as if he is writing in cursive. It is even evident in writing the numbers in the address. They contain "tails".

If Lyle did write the first two...then it means instead of a suicide, this could be an assisted suicide or a murder because it would place someone else in the room with him.

Exactly! It IS kinda messy in two notes...but NOT in the word "suicide". The person who wrote the first two notes has a long time habit of connecting his letters in printing as if he is writing in cursive. It is even evident in writing the numbers in the address. They contain "tails".

I don't know why he would use the same writing style for 2 notes, but then use a different style for another

I don't know why he would use the same writing style for 2 notes, but then use a different style for another
He wouldn't! People don't think about those strokes when they are writing because those habits are formed early. They become very much a part of their "personality" in handwriting.

I wonder if there could be a reason for why his handwriting is kinda messy. He could have had a problem with one of his hands and it could have caused him to have messy writing

I'm also suprised that no-one has recognized his handwriting considering how distinct it looks

Here's two Photobucket accounts. One has crime scene photos and other has an autopsy photo:

Docwho3: http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/docwho3/lyle/
cjpix2006: http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/cjpix2006/

Lyle's autopsy photo is in the 6th row of the cjpix2006 photo album
The Docwho3 photo album is all Lyle stuff

Just curious...do both of these links have postmortem and/or autopsy photos? (Wasn't sure if crime scene meant postmortem) Looking at those types of photos makes me uncomfortable...but I really want to see the notes you guys were talking about to compare the handwritings. Is it possible to link me straight to those? :chicken:

Just curious...do both of these links have postmortem and/or autopsy photos? (Wasn't sure if crime scene meant postmortem) Looking at those types of photos makes me uncomfortable...but I really want to see the notes you guys were talking about to compare the handwritings. Is it possible to link me straight to those? :chicken:
The "SUICIDE" note:
suicd1.jpg

"For the Room":
room1b.jpg

The last note:
regis2.jpg

regis3.jpg

Yes both links have postmortem photos- but very few

Now that I'm reading the residence address he put down, the way he put "Ave." looks like "Ae." or "Me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain