GUILTY NZ - An An Liu, 28, found murdered, Mount Roskill, 11 Sept 2007

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Body of abandoned toddler's mother found stuffed in car's trunk

AUCKLAND, New Zealand (AP) - Police issued a murder and kidnapping warrant Thursday for the father of a 3-year-old girl found abandoned in Australia, after identifying the body of her mother found stuffed in the trunk of a car in New Zealand.

The warrant for the arrest of Xue Naiyin, a Chinese-language magazine publisher in New Zealand's largest city, has been sent to Interpol in the United States, where Xue fled several days ago, police spokeswoman Noreen Hegarty said.

A three-nation investigation was launched after Xue was captured on security camera footage leaving his daughter, Qian Xun Xue, alone at a train station in Melbourne, Australia, on Saturday. He boarded a flight to Los Angeles shortly afterward.

~much more at this link:
http://www.komotv.com/news/national/9890832.html

The little girl is adorable!

Body of abandoned toddler's mother found stuffed in car's trunk

AUCKLAND, New Zealand (AP) - Police issued a murder and kidnapping warrant Thursday for the father of a 3-year-old girl found abandoned in Australia, after identifying the body of her mother found stuffed in the trunk of a car in New Zealand.

The warrant for the arrest of Xue Naiyin, a Chinese-language magazine publisher in New Zealand's largest city, has been sent to Interpol in the United States, where Xue fled several days ago, police spokeswoman Noreen Hegarty said.

A three-nation investigation was launched after Xue was captured on security camera footage leaving his daughter, Qian Xun Xue, alone at a train station in Melbourne, Australia, on Saturday. He boarded a flight to Los Angeles shortly afterward.

~much more at this link:
http://www.komotv.com/news/national/9890832.html

The little girl is adorable!

She is a doll. Poor little thing. Another child left motherless forever and she is old enough to be wondering where her mommy is.

'Pumpkin'. An adorable little baby gal and it was only a matter of time before her mom's body was found. It was just a matter of whether she would be found in New Zealand or here in Australia.

:(
Sami

She is a beautiful little girl and I have followed her story since she was found abandoned at the train station...sadly her mum wont be comming to get her:(

Prayers to the family and this child. I am so depressed. People don't seem to have family and friends that love and care about them and they can go missing for days? I hate sounding like my mother but now understand "What is this world coming to?"

I have been following this one for a couple of days now .. it echos of the Amy Giordano case... only Amy has not been located. I am sorry this little one lost her Mummy under such horrific circumstances. Thanksfully she was not harmed and was found quickly and nto picked up by a perv. I hope they locate the dad/perp soon.. before he harms someone next.

A New Zealander was found guilty Saturday of his wife's murder in a case that sparked an international manhunt after he abandoned his toddler at a train station and fled to the United States, eventually being caught in Georgia.

Nai Yin Xue shouted, "I'm innocent, I'm innocent!" and pumped his fist in the air as the judge sent him into police custody for sentencing July 31 at the High Court in Auckland. Some members of the all-women jury wiped away tears.

The jury found that Xue killed his 28-year-old wife, An An Liu, in September 2007, then took their three-year-old daughter to Australia.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527960,00.html

My heart and prayers go out to this little beauty. I hope that she has loving relatives that will taker her in.

From July 2009:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2707397/Xue-sentenced-to-12-years-for-wifes-murder

Nai Yin Xue has been sentenced to life in prison with a minimum non-parole period of 12 years for the brutal murder of his young wife.

Xue, 55, a newspaper publisher and self-styled martial arts expert, was found guilty last month of the September 2007 murder of An An Liu...

In February last year, after more five months on the run, Xue was captured after six members of a Chinese family in Chamblee in Georgia recognised him and tied him up until police arrived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back