DE - Shalita Middleton, 17, killed in Delaware State shooting, 21 Sept 2007

I hope they catch him quickly. :furious:

Oh no! It sounds like they are on the ball by notifying the public and cancelling classes. I pray for everyone's safety and that they catch this jerk soon.

DSU's notification on their website:
http://www.desu.edu/advancement/pr/press_release.php?article_id=291

At approximately 12:54 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, the Delaware State University Police Department was notified of an incident in which two students were shot on campus near Memorial Hall. A single male suspect is being sought, but has not yet been apprehended. The investigation is continuing with the assistance of other local police.

I wonder if it was a love triangle gone bad.

DOVER, Del. - Two students were shot and wounded, one seriously, at Delaware State University early Friday, and the campus was locked down as police searched for a gunman, officials said.

Police had identified two students as "persons of interest," and were questioning one of them, university police Chief James Overton said.

Link:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070921/ap_on_re_us/delaware_state_shooting

What do you bet the races of the students are and that of the shooters....

There was a rally for the Jena 6 happening on campus.....fun to see Jackson's reaction to that if it happens. Save your reading "whitey deserved it" will be his reaction.

Cal

What do you bet the races of the students are and that of the shooters....

There was a rally for the Jena 6 happening on campus.....fun to see Jackson's reaction to that if it happens. Save your reading "whitey deserved it" will be his reaction.

Cal

It is most likely that both the shooters and the victims are black, even though school-massacre perpetrators have most often been white. Delaware State is an historically black university.

I am watching it again on the news. Does it really matter? Another college shooting should be covered like VT. It IS another shooting at our colleges across the US!

I am angry it hasn't been given the attention.

It is horrifying! I send my child to college every day and I want coverage when a student is at risk at school! It will make security better at ALL schools, hopefully!

I am watching it again on the news. Does it really matter? Another college shooting should be covered like VT. It IS another shooting at our colleges across the US!

I am angry it hasn't been given the attention.

It is horrifying! I send my child to college every day and I want coverage when a student is at risk at school! It will make security better at ALL schools, hopefully!

AMEN, SS, AMEN!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back