George Clooney Hurt in Motorcycle Accident

CarpeDiem

Former Member
Reaction score
He will be OK. He must be more careful, he's such a hunk!

George Clooney Injured In N.J. Motorcycle Accident

Actor Suffers Broken Rib After Harley Collides With Car

(CBS) WEEHAWKEN, N.J. There were frightening moments Friday night for a Hollywood superstar. Actor George Clooney collided with a car while riding his motorcycle.

The crash happened as he and his girlfriend were traveling north on Boulevard East.

It had been a week of glamour and grit for Clooney and Sarah Larson. They were on the ground, injured where Boulevard East intersects with King Avenue in Weehawken.

(more at link)

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264194552.html

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think he needs a private nurse. ;)

Too funny, philamena.

My neighbor crashed into an SUV while on his motorcycle. The SUV won. He had to have his leg amputated. :( I'm glad George is ok.

hey TM....i meant to post this awhile back...seeing you here made me remember....glad your son's tonsilectomy (sp?) went fine....

sorry for the O/T, but wanted to get that in here....:)

Too funny, philamena.

My neighbor crashed into an SUV while on his motorcycle. The SUV won. He had to have his leg amputated. :( I'm glad George is ok.

Taximom,
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.:(
Motorcycles are dangerous but I still love them. I'm too chicken (and too old lol to ride one now.) Last weekend my oldest daughter who's 26, took a one day road trip with one of her best guy friends on his Harley. My daughter loved it. I of course was nervous the entire day. :eek:

hey TM....i meant to post this awhile back...seeing you here made me remember....glad your son's tonsilectomy (sp?) went fine....

sorry for the O/T, but wanted to get that in here....:)

Aw, thanks, close! It went really well. I'd be such a baby, you know? He came out of surgery and asked the recovery staff "Are they out yet?" LOL He hardly needed painkillers, but I gave them to him anyway. :angel:

See you around! :blowkiss:

Taximom,
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.:(
Motorcycles are dangerous but I still love them. I'm too chicken (and too old lol to ride one now.) Last weekend my oldest daughter who's 26, took a one day road trip with one of her best guy friends on his Harley. My daughter loved it. I of course was nervous the entire day. :eek:

Well, he wasn't really considered a friend. Just a neighbor. Nobody was surprised when it happened because he is kind of wild. I felt more sorry for his 3 boys than I did him. A lot of us hope it settles him down a bit. I don't mean to be mean, but that's what we all felt....

When you were growing up did your parents keep you from dating guys on motorcycles?! Mine did! Vans too. If George Clooney came by on his motorcycle for me, I'd be long gone and holding on tight! :angel:

Well, he wasn't really considered a friend. Just a neighbor. Nobody was surprised when it happened because he is kind of wild. I felt more sorry for his 3 boys than I did him. A lot of us hope it settles him down a bit. I don't mean to be mean, but that's what we all felt....

When you were growing up did your parents keep you from dating guys on motorcycles?! Mine did! Vans too. If George Clooney came by on his motorcycle for me, I'd be long gone and holding on tight! :angel:

Lordy yes, you must have known my parents. No vans and no motorcycles....barely got by with dating guys with long hair.:dance:

Aw, thanks, close! It went really well. I'd be such a baby, you know? He came out of surgery and asked the recovery staff "Are they out yet?" LOL He hardly needed painkillers, but I gave them to him anyway. :angel:

See you around! :blowkiss:

back atcha:blowkiss:

was headed to bed, then started reading a few news articles...OFF to bed now, lol.....

Too funny, philamena.

I work for a prosthetic facility (where artificial limbs are made). Here motorcycles are nicknamed "donorcycles". Many of our clients are former motorcycle riders - actually some still are.

... If George Clooney came by on his motorcycle for me, I'd be long gone and holding on tight! :angel:

I want to be on something with George Clooney, but it's not a motorcycle.:blushing:

I work for a prosthetic facility (where artificial limbs are made). Here motorcycles are nicknamed "donorcycles". Many of our clients are former motorcycle riders - actually some still are.

I'm not sure if I should laugh, but that's kind of funny. Donorcycles. :p

I just read a blog on myspace written by a young man that lost his leg in an accident with a VW bug. He wrote that he went in one direction, and his leg went with the VW on the windshield. :eek: I can't even imagine!! He has a prosthetic leg now, but continues with his speedy lifestyle.

I wonder what George Clooney will do?

I'm glad they both came out of it without any serious injuries... My husband had a Harley for almost a year and decided to get rid of it. He had too many close calls, all his fault. He was getting to comfortable/ cocky and he knew it. I've rode on the back a few times and it was fun but I was always nervous. Too many cars around here.. Need to always be alert...

I'm glad they both came out of it without any serious injuries... My husband had a Harley for almost a year and decided to get rid of it. He had too many close calls, all his fault. He was getting to comfortable/ cocky and he knew it. I've rode on the back a few times and it was fun but I was always nervous. Too many cars around here.. Need to always be alert...

Hi PD-

The motorcycle riders in Southern California scare me! The way they dart in and out of traffic, and ride between the lanes of traffic is crazy! I've not seen it like that elsewhere. I was afraid to make lane changes in L.A. because they'd just pop out of nowhere!

Has anyone heard anything about George splitting with his girlfriend? I just heard a blip on the radio...

Has anyone heard anything about George splitting with his girlfriend? I just heard a blip on the radio...

http://www.tmz.com/

Clooney Gives Waitress the 86

Posted May 29th 2008 7:01AM by TMZ Staff

And they said it wouldn't last: George Clooney and the cocktail girl he made a princess – Sarah Larson – are history.

<more at link>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back