Canada - Roger Mercier for sexual assault of 7yo girl, Dartmouth, NS, 2005

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
http://www.digitaljournal.com/artic...cier_Sexually_Abused_A_Seven_Year_Old_Student

Roger Edouard Mercier was found guilty in Dartmouth in the case of sexually abusing a seven year old student . The child was in his apartment when the abuse took place. Mercier had been accused before of touching young children in his care.

In June 2005 Mercier allegedly attacked the girl in his apartment. He reportedly touched her genitals through her clothing and putting his lips to her bare stomach according to the CBC.

Mercier's lawyer tried to get his client off by stating that the contact was not sexual

More at link.

I am glad that he was found guilty. He should have been locked up a loooong time ago.

Why was he being moved from district to district and still teaching for all those years? Unbelievable!

Why would the parents of a 7 year old allow the child in his apartment? Teacher or not, there is just no way MY 7 year old would be ANYONE'S apartment without me.

Why would the parents of a 7 year old allow the child in his apartment? Teacher or not, there is just no way MY 7 year old would be ANYONE'S apartment without me.

That is what I want to know. It also mentioned other children who had been in his care...in his home? What did he do...target single mothers who had difficulty finding babysitters or did he offer them a little time to themselves by watching their children? You know...the good teacher wanting to help out :furious: He would know the history of every child in his classes and some were probably real easy targets.

Another abuse of a position of trust.

**screams**

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam