Canada - Sex Monster Repeatedly Raped Daughter, Dogs, Horse

Rle7

Reaction score
An Edmonton-area man who repeatedly raped his daughter and had sex with her dogs and a horse will face a dangerous offender hearing, court heard today.

Crown prosecutor Tania Holland told a judge she has filed in court the required approval from the Alberta Attorney-General to proceed with the hearing.

Dates were set in March to deal with the admissibility of records and the two-week hearing will begin in June.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonton/2007/09/25/4524911.html

It's amazing how this horror show slipped through the cracks and continued his reign of terror.

Why wasn't this sick pervert strung up by his n*** and beat to death? OMG, the things he did are disgusting and I don't see how anyone could defend him in court without a guilty conscience.

According to agreed facts, the victim tried several times to tell her mother what was going on, but then always denied it out of fear when her mother confronted her father.

Hello, the guy already was already convicted of sexually assaulting his daughter and other children and served two years. Why 2 years is beyond me!

Anyhow, when the daughter tries to tell her mother about this man with a history of abuse...what does the mother do? Not call the cops. Take your children and leave. No, she confronts him...and when it becomes his word and against hers, she is browbeaten into submission and takes back her allegations. And the mother goes on her merry way pretending it never happened and won't continue to happen.

God, what is wrong with women who stay with these horrible men who abuse their children!

Defence lawyer Laurie Wood said her client was OK with the lengthy wait because he knows he is facing a long prison term and could be tagged a long-term offender.

But, she said: “I don’t think he’s a dangerous offender.”

:eek:

You would if it was YOUR daughter, you stupid woman :razz: :furious:

Sami

OMG! Why waste tax payers money on this sick sorry excuse of a thing!
He needs shot & put out of his misery!

After he spent time for sexually abusing his daughter LE allows him to move into the same house as the little girl? What is wrong with this picture :furious: The mother should have just killed him when she learned that he was at it again! Why in the world didn't she develop a spine and get her kids out of there :furious: This just makes me so sick.

He will get put in prison for the rest of his life won't he? If not, I'd like to know why not. Putting him on 10 years supervision after he gets out of prison won't work. Who is going to supervise him 24/7? His wife?????? Sounds like there is still a younger girl in the home that he will start in on if he gets the chance or someone elses child.

Sick, sick, sick. He should be charged with animal cruelty also. I am surprised this girl doesn't have multiple personalities.

Still fuming when I saw the thread title again :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

The 'prior' really gets me. As for the mother, he did it once before and she took him back into her home????? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Lady, you need a lobotomy something bad!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sami

"After being let out, the man was allowed to live with his family in a trailer west of the city. On his second day out, he raped his then-eight-year-old daughter, an event which occurred almost nightly for the next 14 years."

Where the hell was the mother???

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"After being let out, the man was allowed to live with his family in a trailer west of the city. On his second day out, he raped his then-eight-year-old daughter, an event which occurred almost nightly for the next 14 years."

Where the hell was the mother???

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Raped his daughter for 14 years. I wonder how many times he impregnated her. How many abortions did he force her to get? I really need to vomit.

He forced his own little girl to have sex with a dog! Why can't we just put these people down? There is NO reason for his life to continue. None!

WTF!!!!!! I really really feel rape and molestation should carry the death penalty. Those children will NEVER be normal. He may as well have killed them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back