NC NC - Melinda Jones, 48, Fayetteville, 21 Sept 2007

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=273562

Fayetteville police are asking for help in locating Melinda Jones, who has been missing since Sept.21.
Jones, 48, was last seen at the Gilmore Recreation Center on Purdue Drive, police said. She did not return home after visiting the recreation center.
Jones is 6 feet 2 inches tall, 330 pounds with long black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing gray sweat pants and a black sweatshirt.
Police said Jones suffers from mental illness.
She is known to frequent the Murchison Road area.
Anyone with information about Jones is asked to call 911 or Detective P. Brewington at 433-1856.

Does anyone know if anyone has ever heard anything about Melinda Jones? She was a good friend of mine and I knew her very well. There was a guy who used to follow her for years. Does anyone even know if she is still alive? By the way, her description in the paper was wrong because of her height and weight was way off.

Does anyone know if anyone has ever heard anything about Melinda Jones? She was a good friend of mine and I knew her very well. There was a guy who used to follow her for years. Does anyone even know if she is still alive? By the way, her description in the paper was wrong because of her height and weight was way off.

Roy, Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on this case of Ms. Jones. However, there was a woman by the same name and mind you it may be another Melinda Jones, but the woman just passed away. This is quite recent.

The age fits to your Melinda Jones.The area as well. Again, maybe it isn't. I don't want to link to the site I found that at. A quick google will find you the obituary and if that is one in the same I am very sorry.

Prayers for Melinda Jones wherever she is.

Thanks for the information. I don't know but I will look her up on Google again. I will let someone know the outcome.

http://www.bethebadge.com/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=9282007105641

Press Releases
Released: 9/27/2007 Who do I contact? Jamie Smith
Public Information Officer
(910) 433-1896
Fayetteville Police Department
Missing Person
Melinda Jones

Detectives request the assistance of the public in locating 48 year old Melinda Jones.

Jones was last seen on September 21st at the Gilmore Recreation Center, 1600 Purdue Drive. Ms. Jones did not return home after visiting the recreation center.

She is described as a black female, 6’02” tall, 330 pounds with long black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing gray sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.

Ms. Jones suffers from mental illness. She is known to frequent the Murchison Road area.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Melinda Jones should contact 911 or Detective P. Brewington at (910) 433-1856.

MelindaJones.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back