Hand over your money, your cell and your toes

gman20001969

Reaction score
Mugger Who Licks Woman's Toes Charged With Robbery

See Larger Image

(WCCO) St. Paul A St. Paul man has been charged with robbery after police say he robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone then took off her shoes and licked her toes.

According to the criminal complaint, Carlton Jermaine Davis, 26, approached a woman who was leaving work around 1 a.m. Saturday. He said to her, in a very demanding voice, "put your cell phone and purse inside the bag".

The complaint said that the 24-year-old woman was frightened so she complied. After giving Davis her belongings he demanded she take her shoes off. She complied and Davis responded "Now I'm going to suck your feet".

The victim told police that she was too shocked and scared to do anything. Davis then tried to suck her neck but as he approached her some people walked by and he took off.

Police arrested the man a few minutes later about four blocks away. The woman identified the suspect and police were able to recover her keys and phone.

Davis has been charged with simple robbery and theft from a person, both felonies and his bail is set at $20,000.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_254163555.html

There was a series of sexual assaults in Phildelphia not long ago where the perp fondled and sucked on their feet/toes... wonder if there are a bunch of these weirdos running around or if there is a link between the cases......?

There was a series of sexual assaults in Phildelphia not long ago where the perp fondled and sucked on their feet/toes... wonder if there are a bunch of these weirdos running around or if there is a link between the cases......?

I don't think they run around... too obvious. They sneak up on tip toe...

I don't think they run around... too obvious. They sneak up on tip toe...

LOL. I know this woman is probably so scarred by what happened, so I hate to laugh. I don't know what my reaction would be getting robbed and having my toes licked. Ewwww....

LOL. I know this woman is probably so scarred by what happened, so I hate to laugh. I don't know what my reaction would be getting robbed and having my toes licked. Ewwww....

I took ballet for about 14 years (strong toes:) ..... I am thinking the moment he licked my toes.... I would have kicked his freakin teeth down his throat....

I took ballet for about 14 years (strong toes:) ..... I am thinking the moment he licked my toes.... I would have kicked his freakin teeth down his throat....

That's probably a good idea. My daughter was bitten by a brother of a friend of hers - he was hiding under the bed she was sitting on. It baffled me that she could have a bitemark and he still had all his teeth. I guess she didn't think like you! (Too bad!)

The title says Hand over your toes, so I checked to see if my shoes were tied.

That's probably a good idea. My daughter was bitten by a brother of a friend of hers - he was hiding under the bed she was sitting on. It baffled me that she could have a bitemark and he still had all his teeth. I guess she didn't think like you! (Too bad!)

The title says Hand over your toes, so I checked to see if my shoes were tied.

In all fairness I have a few years on her:)
As a teen I probably would not have thought to kick in the teeth.

He probably wanted the purse and phone placed into the bag so that she wouldn't have anything to bop him over the head with as he sexually assaulted her toes and not even charged with some sort of assault. Probably wasn't even about burglary.

I cant believe this ! whats wrong with people

I couldn't agree more!! Take off your shoe and then Wham!! Right in the teeth! :clap:

I know if somebody tryed this on me after work atleast there would be no licking there would only be:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back