FL FL - Melbourne, WhtFem Skeletal 523UFFL, 30-45, partial denture, Dec'85

Babyslims

Reaction score
Hey all. I was looking for something else, but came across this cold case. Now it says skeletal remains.. not sure how accurate it is but the picture shows a spot/mole by the unidentifieds nose... which caught my attention, so went and looked for a missing person I ran across the other day... I know there's some differences, but I thought *just incase* i'd put it on here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/523uffl.html

Unidentified White Female
  • The victim was discovered on December 16, 1985 in Brevard County, Florida
  • Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics
  • Estimated age: 30 - 40 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"
  • Dentals: She had substantial dental work completed in life with amalgam restorations and a partial denture.
Case History
The victim was located in a densely wooded area near Melbourne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/220dfca.html
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=3078402032379

Leslie Anne Porter
Missing since January 19, 1984 from West Covina, Los Angeles County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: November 1, 1959
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 122 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Porter has a mole on the right side of her face just above her mouth.
  • Clothing: She was last seen wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt with heart-shaped, rainbow buttons.
  • Dentals: Available

Hi
I feel this is a very good match.I tried to email people about this match awhile back and never heard anything back from anyone.Please let me know if you hear anything on this match.

suzanne

oh you did??? Well yesterday I searched on here and found that the Missing Persons husbands Cousin was on here at one point.. I did try to email through here to see if she knew any dental information on the missing person but looks like she hasnt been on here in awhile but hopefully the email is still active.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48465&highlight=Leslie+Anne+Porter

eta: tried to call brevard sherriff.. no one answered of coarse.. I wasnt sure if someone would be there just to answer phones on the weekends or not.. but I'll try to call monday.. maybe they can at LEAST say something about the mole/spot in the picture, or more specific information on the partial..

Hi
No one answered me back.She does sound like Leslie Porter.I believe detective Bruce Barnett handles the Jane Does case.They call this Jane Doe Miss Hollywood.There is apparantly no DNA on thier Jane Doe and apparantly can't afford to get it done or on the skeletal remains found in 1985 with kimberely Walker.I told them there is a place in Texas doing that for free.He did not answer me back.I would like for them to get DNA on thier remains and check with my DNA to see if these remains are my sister even if they do not match.Please keep me posted on this ok?

suzanne

Will keep you updated for sure! I just dont know how I'll get with any of them... but i'll try... *think positve* lol Thanks for your response! I appreciate it!

I agree, this match is definitely worth looking into! Good sleuthing. Hope we hear more on this.

I agree that this is a good match, there are some differences of course but not all reconstructions look just like the person anyways so good job!

I know there's lots of differences.. (age has me worried, but LE has been wrong before right??) if it wasnt for the picture then I wouldnt of took a second look.. but I figure it anything maybe there will be more information put out either on the unidentified or missing person. worth a try

523UFFL.jpg
523UFFL1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/523uffl.html

I believe this unidentified woman is the same person referenced in this 2010 article and believed to be a victim of John Crutchley.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=155561
May 3, 2010
The remains investigators are now focusing on were found in Malabar in 1985, along with partial and full skeletal remains of a half-dozen other women.
The Brevard County Sheriff's Office now hopes that newer techniques and technology will help solve several missing person cases and finally pin the label of murderer on Crutchley's legacy. The first step, they say, is identifying skeletal remains found near Crutchley's residence in the 1980s.

They are not going to identify her any time soon.For the UID they have no dentals, no DNA and no fingerprints, therefore no identifiers.

Florida Unidentified Decedants Database

FLUIDDB Case ID 673
Medical Examiner District 18
Case Number 1985-00415
Date of Death or Discovery 1985-12-15

Estimated Age of Decedent 36-45
Presumed Race White
Gender Female
Estimated Height 5' - 6'
Estimated Weight Unknown

Location Found: wooded area NE of Hollywood Blvd & Palm Bay Road, West Melbourne, Florida

Hair: dark brown to black

Eyes: No details available

Facial Features: No details available

Tattoos: No details available

Scars, Surgeries and Other Dental and Medical Information: Dental work - Upper Left: Lateral incisor, Central Incisor, Central Incisor, Laterial Incisor missing with bridge. Lower Left - First Morlar, Second Bicuspid, First Bicuspid missing(closed). Lower Right - First and Second Molar missing (closed)

Jewelry: none

Clothing and Shoes: white cotton bra with 8 keys and plastic advertisement tag attached by a safety pin. Tag had on it "#1 Your number one with me, W.V. Grant Ministries P.O. Box 1874 Cincinnati, OH 45201 - 513-242-0921. A pair of panties (color unknown), flowered short sleeve blouse-navy with purple and red flowers, navy slacks with buttons (flap front-elastic waistband

Personal Effects: keys attached to bra described in clothing

Other Details: Possibility of an old injury to left temporal as well as to the right zygomatic arch

“Miss Hollywood” has been unidentified for 35 years today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back