Police Free German Bondage Penguin

maketoast

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.maketoast.com
(German) - A German bondage fetishist got so chained up he had to call police to remove his cuffs after he was reduced to waddling around helplessly like a "penguin." Officers sent to his rescue told him he should use a specialized establishment rather than practice at home. Police received no answer from the house until the man appeared at a window and flung out the door keys with his teeth. On entering, they were confronted by the sight of a heavily-chained man shuffling towards them on his knees with his head bowed, dressed only in shiny black leather and white socks. "To visualize the appearance of the afflicted party, one would have to imagine a penguin of waist-height waddling with slightly protruding wings," Aachen police said in a statement. "We thought it was a joke at first," the spokesman said. "But the chains were bound so tight with handcuffs he could hardly move anything apart from his head." Police released the man using their own handcuff keys.
lol, now that would be a sight to see. :chicken:

I thought Cass was the one who found this story... :);) and I thought from the headline it was a real penguin. Weird people. But, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

maketoast said:
(German) - A German bondage fetishist got so chained up he had to call police to remove his cuffs after he was reduced to waddling around helplessly like a "penguin." Officers sent to his rescue told him he should use a specialized establishment rather than practice at home. Police received no answer from the house until the man appeared at a window and flung out the door keys with his teeth. On entering, they were confronted by the sight of a heavily-chained man shuffling towards them on his knees with his head bowed, dressed only in shiny black leather and white socks. "To visualize the appearance of the afflicted party, one would have to imagine a penguin of waist-height waddling with slightly protruding wings," Aachen police said in a statement. "We thought it was a joke at first," the spokesman said. "But the chains were bound so tight with handcuffs he could hardly move anything apart from his head." Police released the man using their own handcuff keys.
lol, now that would be a sight to see. :chicken:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick: I'm getting a visual and it's not attractive!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back