AR AR - Debbie Wyrick Stephens, 44, Smackover, 30 Sept 2007

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
Last Thursday, our local paper had a small article about a missing woman from Smackover, Arkansas. I can't locate anything online about her. This is only about ten miles from where I live. Here, it seems like missing people are not LE's top priority. Four years ago, there was a woman missing about two miles from me, and it wasn't in the local paper until the day before they found her body!!! She had been missing for five days.

The missing woman is named Debbie Maire Wyrick Stephens. She is 44 years old. She was last seen wearing a red blouse and blue skirt and was heading for work at the Huddle House restaurant in El Dorado, Arkansas. She was last seen at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 30, 2007. She was last seen driving a 1998 Oldsmobile. No other information was in the local paper such as her race, her license plate number, or the color of her car.

Hmmm, I can't find anything on her either. They are miserable at reporting missing persons here too-including children! I would try calling or writing your local newspaper and news stations to see if there is an update or if they can give a better description.

Still looking but I did find this web entry which might be written by the same person.

"Diane and Family, I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray that God will comfort your hearts.
Justin was a fine man and soldier. He believed in the freedoms of this great country and the cost to keep those freedoms. Freedoms are because of ordinary people who do extraordinary things-who loved this country more than life itself. Justin loved his family and his country and was a very brave, extraordinary young man.
"We live in the Land of the Free because of the brave." I and my family will be forever in his debt.
Debbie Stephens (Little Rock, AR) "
http://www.legacy.com/gb/GuestbookView.aspx?Mode=Print&PersonID=86744458

Is she listed on the county sherriffs website in her home county?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back