VA - Brain found in bag - not human

Darn, I knew I left that someplace!:crazy: :crazy:

:slap: good one. I yelled to my son - "I think they found your brain"

let's hope it some science experiment gone bad and not a poor un-named victim.

Sorry Jeana, but move over. I think that's MY brain.

I really hope it's not a human brain-but if it isn't all I can say is EWW! If it is a nameless victims body part I hope this speeds along an investigation..

"Brain in a Bag", catchy name. Seriously, who saves a brain in a bag and leaves it around a construction site? If I wanted a brain that bad (and yes, I could use a new one) I think I'd at least refrigerate it. And if it looked like a brain then it must have been fresh, otherwise it would have deteriorated to the point of mush. So thinking out loud here, supposing it is a human brain, to get to it they had to do some cutting, and would they only have cut open the skull and kept the brain or wouldn't they have dismembered the rest of the body too.

I wonder if it works any better than mine. And if so, can I have it when they're done?

Seriously, I pray that this is not human. Maybe it's not even really a brain. Maybe it's a Halloween prank someone was trying to pull on a coworker. Please, please, God, let it be some construction worker's idea of a joke!!!

If it's real, prayers for the victim and family...and for the people who found it. LE will have a tough road ahead.

I really hope this isn't human, but you all are cracking me up.

I want a brain in a bag, too. I don't carry a purse, though, so I'd have to use a mouse brain, you know, wallet size.

Why do you hope it's not human? (Just curious.)

Because it would mean bad news for someone's family.

I wonder if it was stolen from some sort of medical waste removal company (after an autopsy) or perhaps some stupid (sick and twited) med student hopng to play a prank

from the news article linked above

snip
Wednesday, the Medical Examiner's office confirmed the brains are NOT human, though could not say what type of animal they belonged to.
snip

I've heard of people eating scrambled pig & cow brains...maybe it was someones dinner?

Because it would mean bad news for someone's family.

I was thinking that if a person is dead somewhere, the brain in the bag might actually help find a dead person who is otherwise not located. I guess it's just not cool either way. Glad it's not human, since it makes you happier. :)

Though - that sure does open up for further questions, doesn't it?

Ok which one of you beggers stole my lunch!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back