What The Hell Is Going On Here??????????

Callan

Reaction score
jars-room-rope.gif

Could this picture of Jonbenet, actually lead to her murderer?

Who actually took it and why on earth virtually drape her with a rope? Was it taken by her usual photographer, or by a family member? The headline from the unknown magazine states that it is linked to Patsy Ramsey, but it appears to be professionally posed.

Why has it apparently been removed from virtually all images, provided by search engines?

Who is covering up for who? :confused:

I seem to recall a cowgirl costume she wore for beauty paegants, and I think what she's wearing is part of one of her cowgirl costumes, and the image was taken as part of her portfolio. I remember that image, and some others that seem to my memory to have been a series.

jars-room-rope.gif

Could this picture of Jonbenet, actually lead to her murderer?

Who actually took it and why on earth virtually drape her with a rope? Was it taken by her usual photographer, or by a family member? The headline from the unknown magazine states that it is linked to Patsy Ramsey, but it appears to be professionally posed.

Why has it apparently been removed from virtually all images, provided by search engines?

Who is covering up for who? :confused:

Hi Callan,

This is a picture that was taken and is part of her portfolio. No big deal.

Hi Callan,

This is a picture that was taken and is part of her portfolio. No big deal.

Hello Solace.

Fair enough about the possible outfit, but it seems really strange, that one of her last ever photos, contains a rope that matches one found at the crime scene. A rope, that appeared to be placed in the home, for no apparent reason.

Remember, if she was to be tied up [which she was] cord was also brought.

There is no known connection between the rope found in the brown paper sack and JonBenet's death. The material found on JonBenet's bed, and in the body bag, was consistent with material found on (not inside) the sack.

From Judge Carnes' decision (found at acandyrose):

Further, small pieces of the material on this brown sack were found in the vacuuming of JonBenet's bed and in the body bag that was used to transport her body (SMF 181; PSMF 181), thereby suggesting that either the bag had been near JonBenet or that someone who had touched the bag had also touched JonBenet.

Hello Solace.

Fair enough about the possible outfit, but it seems really strange, that one of her last ever photos, contains a rope that matches one found at the crime scene. A rope, that appeared to be placed in the home, for no apparent reason.

Remember, if she was to be tied up [which she was] cord was also brought.

What do you mean it was placed in the home for no apparent reason.

quote=Solace;1728820]What do you mean it was placed in the home for no apparent reason.[/quote]

Well it was put in the guest bedroom by someone, but it was never removed from the sack. It just appeared to be placed there, as some sort of statement. The same way that a chair was placed outside the door of the 'train room'.

It can be shown as fact, that the rope was put there sometime after JonBenet was put to bed, due to the fact that fibres from the sack, were found later in her bed and also in the body bag. This clearly indicates, that someone carried a rope in a sack to the guest bedroom, placed it on the floor and then went to JonBenet's bedroom

Whichever way you look at it, it is odd in the extreme, but the fact that a photo was taken of her with an identical rope, opens things up a little. Surely not even you, can deny that there seems to be a connection here?

The fact that this photo appears to have been removed by someone, is also very suspicious. This photo in my opinion, was one of the best ever taken of her, but if you try a Google image search for it, it does not appear. All you get, is another version of it close up ... no rope is showing.

This is also true of Yahoo

That photo has been around a very long time. It was one of her "portfolio" shots. That rope was not brought into the home for no purpose. If that was the same rope as in the photo, THAT was the purpose. Also, when questioned about the Christmas House Tour (of which the R home was a highlight) she said that every bedroom had it's own decorated artificial Chistmas tree, and that the tree in JAR's bedroom (right next to JBR's) was decorated with ROPE and miniature cowboy boots and saddles. So there WAS a reason why that rope was in JAR's bedroom- the rope was used as garland on the tree.

That photo has been around a very long time. It was one of her "portfolio" shots. That rope was not brought into the home for no purpose. If that was the same rope as in the photo, THAT was the purpose. Also, when questioned about the Christmas House Tour (of which the R home was a highlight) she said that every bedroom had it's own decorated artificial Chistmas tree, and that the tree in JAR's bedroom (right next to JBR's) was decorated with ROPE and miniature cowboy boots and saddles. So there WAS a reason why that rope was in JAR's bedroom- the rope was used as garland on the tree.

So what you are saying, is that the photo was take by one of the family members, in the family home. Is that correct?

If yes, then please give an explanation, as to why John and Patsy Ramsey stated that they did not recognise it{?}

If yes, then please give an explanation, as to why John and Patsy Ramsey stated that they did not recognise it{?}

Callan,if you know anything about the case,the R's denied MANY things in the house,things they themselves owned.I'm surprised they didn't say an intruder came in and redid the entire house while they were sleeping !
It's like watching an episode of 'Cops'.They ALL say the same thing: 'That's not mine' ...'I don't know how THAT got there'...'I've never seen that before'..'That belongs to someone else!'.
It's nothing LE hasn't heard before,just lame attempts to appear innocent.

Callan,if you know anything about the case,the R's denied MANY things in the house,things they themselves owned.I'm surprised they didn't say an intruder came in and redid the entire house while they were sleeping !
It's like watching an episode of 'Cops'.They ALL say the same thing: 'That's not mine' ...'I don't know how THAT got there'...'I've never seen that before'..'That belongs to someone else!'.

You know its bad, when Patsy says that a tissue box shouldn't have been there and looked strange.

Name the "things" then.

Also, you are suggesting that Patsy Ramsey arrived home on Christmas night, removed the rope from around the tree, placed it in a sack, carried it upstairs and put it in the guest bedroom. Yes of course, it is so obvious when you think of it. I mean, even if an intruder broke in, that would be the first thing that they would do, it stands to reason!!!!!!

Oh dear, things have got so silly, I am even thinking of starting a poll of the most ludricous RDI statements. You would certainly be in with a shout.

Okay, I will humour you for a while. Please explain then, why, if Patsy Ramsey put the rope in the sack and then went into JonBenet's room, to do her worst, that there were ONLY sack fibres in the bed and in the body bag?

If I can show that the photo was taken by her regular photographer, I would also be very interested to here your explanation for that.

Don't forget, I want you to tell me all these "things that they denied owning.

Name the "things" then.

Also, you are suggesting that Patsy Ramsey arrived home on Christmas night, removed the rope from around the tree, placed it in a sack, carried it upstairs and put it in the guest bedroom. Yes of course, it is so obvious when you think of it. I mean, even if an intruder broke in, that would be the first thing that they would do, it stands to reason!!!!!!

Oh dear, things have got so silly, I am even thinking of starting a poll of the most ludricous RDI statements. You would certainly be in with a shout.

Okay, I will humour you for a while. Please explain then, why, if Patsy Ramsey put the rope in the sack and then went into JonBenet's room, to do her worst, that there were ONLY sack fibres in the bed and in the body bag?

If I can show that the photo was taken by her regular photographer, I would also be very interested to here your explanation for that.

The pineapple and bowl
The tissue box
The magazine with the hearts drawn round JR

Name the "things" then.

Here are a couple of their "favorite" things:

1.Tissue box - Patsy said it looked strange
2.Baseball bat in the back yard - Patsy said looked strange, turns out it was Burke's.

I guess if I did a search with the word strange in either book I would get many answers from the Ramseys that appeared strange and what was the phrase? Oh yes, Out of place.

Name the "things" then.

Great idea. Lets hear it.

Here are a few of the IDI theories from the infamous Crimelibrary. LadyFisher or is it Fenton?, I hope you are tuning in.

1.Evening 2's Theory - Santa did it with his wife. They first went to the party on the 23rd and made the 911 call to see how long it would take the police to get there - a trial run- then on the 25th, they snuck in. Santa himself went to the basement and waited for his wife to get JB, which she did and JB went willingly and then they tortured her and killed her in the basement. They left right before Patsy found the note. It doesn't get much better than that - although Eagle is a close second.

2.This from Shill, another, for lack of a better word, loser. It was a Muslim faction that hated women. I won't go into the details because they are fairly disgusting as Shill usually is in his posts.

3.Eagle - It was your basic pedofile ring of which Dr. Beuf was a member, sought out by the pedofiles to have a pedofile Doctor. Everyone but everyone was having sex with JonBenet.

Those are a few of my favorites. What are yours Callan?:slap:

Great idea. Lets hear it.

Here are a few of the IDI theories from the infamous Crimelibrary. LadyFisher or is it Fenton?, I hope you are tuning in.

1.Evening 2's Theory - Santa did it with his wife. They first went to the party on the 23rd and made the 911 call to see how long it would take the police to get there - a trial run- then on the 25th, they snuck in. Santa himself went to the basement and waited for his wife to get JB, which she did and JB went willingly and then they tortured her and killed her in the basement. They left right before Patsy found the note. It doesn't get much better than that - although Eagle is a close second.

2.This from Shill, another, for lack of a better word, loser. It was a Muslim faction that hated women. I won't go into the details because they are fairly disgusting as Shill usually is in his posts.

3.Eagle - It was your basic pedofile ring of which Dr. Beuf was a member, sought out by the pedofiles to have a pedofile Doctor. Everyone but everyone was having sex with JonBenet.

Those are a few of my favorites. What are yours Callan?:slap:

That sums it up. LF's theory is that it was a drug-addicted alcoholic kiddie-*advertiser censored*-watching disgruntled ex-employee psychopath with a burning desire to exact vengeance on JR - luckily for JR, this reprobate got it all out that night and has never struck again since he totally vented and is over it...nevermind that psychopaths don't work like that, and that no one of that description has ever been fired from JR's company.

Sometimes E2 says Santa Bill and Janet waited til they heard the Rs make the 911 call, since they knew how long it would take for LE to respond, based on E2's theory that they made the 911 call on the 23rd to gauge response time. This is also when the McRs stole the pad of paper the RN was written on, but not before taking photos of it as some kind of prank - just because they could. Sometimes one or both of them are riding the city bus to and/or from killing JonBenet - they are that devious. Nevermind that there is no precursive behavior and no forensic evidence tying the McRs to the crime.

The only thing Shill does better than get himself banned is make the seedy and surly posts that get him banned. He has demonstrated a serious deficit of knowledge on the details of the case on a regular basis, but still expounds his bondage-gear-fashioning Christian-holiday-and-pageant-beauty-queen-hating Muslim terrorist theory whenever he's not snidely insulting others. Nevermind that no forensic evidence links any faction to this crime, foreign, Muslim, Christian, or otherwise, and no physical evidence exists that proves JonBenet was restrained while conscious and alive.

Eagle is all over with her theory, unless it includes the Ramseys. It's all about Santa Bill being a pagan and ancient Druidic rituals and pedo rings and conspiracy involving police and government officials. William S Burroughs, possibly a Satanist, was involved in the JonBenet Ramsey murder. Nevermind the lack of evidence supporting any of that theory.

Close to Eagle's theory is aussiesheila's - oh yes, everyone but everyone is having sex with JonBenet in her theory. All of the male friends of the Rs were not only pedos, but they were the kind that liked to take insane risks by gathering together in the basement of the house of the kid they want for an orgy, while her parents are home, despite some of these guys not knowing each other or knowing that the others are pedos who will molest in a group setting in an unsafe environment until two days before the night of the orgy. Nevermind that there is no proof whatsoever that any of these men are pedos or that they were in the Ramsey house that night.

And by the way - I just love how we're supposed to believe that box of Kleenex was brought in by the intruder because that wasn't the shape of box that Patsy normally bought.

So the intruder broke in with some cord and a piece of tape, already used elsewhere, that wouldn't be able to silence a baby, and some pineapple, and...a box of Kleenex.

Who did she think was going to believe that a box of Kleenex was brought in by some murderous kidnapping child-molesting intruder? Why would an intruder bring and leave behind a box of tissues? Unbelievable.

yeah they brought their own tissue box but they forgot to bring their own ransom note, they figured they would just write it while they were in the house... makes absolutely zero sense.

I won't repeat items already mentioned,but the flashlight,and Patsy said she'd never seen that 'setup' before regarding the pineapple (a spoon in a bowl..imagine that ! I guess Patsy didn't do spoons...),and she denied she wrote the captions underneath JB's pics...probably b/c it's like SD said..whoever wrote those captions also wrote the RN !
If Patsy had eaten some pineapple and could have been examined for it,she'd have said an intruder made her eat it !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back